Reviews for The Harmony Bond
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
No offense intended, but Dumbledore isn't the fucking ruler of the world. I hate it when stories seem to put his word over everyone else's. He isn't the Minister. He isn't Harry's Headmaster. He isn't Harry's friend. He isn't Harry's guardian. He has no right to do a damn thing to Harry. Why the hell do people feel the need to act like Dumbledore is some all important, omnipotent being? Deliberately withholding information on Harry Potter, especially from the Minister for Magic, is against the law. Especially since Dumbledore has no real right to Harry as a being. Harry is a British citizen and therefore as a magical orphan, falls under the Ministry's jurisdiction. Mainly Fudge. Fudge holds higher position than Chief Warlock and Supreme Mugwump combined in Dumbledore. Please tell me that Dumbledore isn't some 'super good guy' in this 'cause his actions have royally pissed me off.
yvonnestrahovski chapter 85 . 3/21/2015
cmon, i just started reading this story, and i have just gotten 85 chapters deep. funny how good this one is, i have been reading non stop since 2 am this morning, and finally reviewing it, as i don't expect you to read the reviews of the chapters you have passed, so here i am, after reading this, waiting for more and more. Never Stop Writing.
kyuki619 chapter 30 . 3/15/2015
finally she say it! thank you Professor Sprout!
kyuki619 chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHA LAMO! I HELLA CRACK UP WHEN Madam Pomfey told them to sleep with skin to skin... HAHAH OMG!
corwyn chapter 85 . 3/12/2015
I am greatly enjoying this story, which I hope you get a chance to continue. Thanks for sharing it!
politics chapter 78 . 3/12/2015
speaking as a USA citizen, I completely agree that the current "abuse children with the child-abuse laws" mentality is insane, and needs to go. thank you for saying that so eloquently.
nitpick chapter 57 . 3/6/2015
in the bold-face part at the beginning, you call him Rom Riddle.
nitpick chapter 55 . 3/6/2015
Ares' other dog is named Phobos, not Fobos. But excellent reference. Very Luna.
nitpick chapter 48 . 3/6/2015
The dessert topping on Hermione's face is called "whipped" cream. The word "wiped" means how she got it off her face again.
CommanderTreaty chapter 85 . 3/2/2015
Is that the story?
Guest chapter 25 . 2/27/2015
Has England ever had a civil war?
old guy chapter 85 . 2/27/2015
that's the way to get at Harry. Bastards.
old guy chapter 81 . 2/26/2015
Luna might just do well at it, if they don't throw here in a hole and lose the key. It might be nice if Moldy and Malfoy and crew were to suddenly vanish in a gas explosion, or a ritual gone bad, one cold lonely night, when 3 or 4 1,000 lound bombs eradicate the mansion they happen to be hiding in.
old guy chapter 75 . 2/26/2015
After all the movies, (I have only read a few of the books and did see a few differences), and all the fanfics I have read, I have often felt the muggle govy, needed to send in several squads and taken out the identified bad guys, and recognized bad politicians, and instated the good guys and then left it to them, with the understanding, screw up again and we'll be back. You get the idea anyway. They are subjects of the crown whether they like or know it or not.
old guy chapter 73 . 2/26/2015
and that tiny bunch in that stupid office are smarter and sharper than 3/4 of the ministry heads and 90% of the wizengamot
6,119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »