Reviews for The Harmony Bond
blcoachmac chapter 7 . 9/22/2021
Once it comes out they are married shouldn't they be emancipated?
blcoachmac chapter 6 . 9/22/2021
Hermione should get Harry out of the house then blow it up! Problem solved!
blcoachmac chapter 4 . 9/22/2021
Make so they can't be separated!
blcoachmac chapter 5 . 9/22/2021
Always a manipulative bastard!
blcoachmac chapter 3 . 9/22/2021
Dumbledore always has to be the biggest problem!
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 9/22/2021
Wow!
sthrobbins chapter 78 . 9/3/2021
It's not the least bit surprising that Mrs. Granger, even though a medical professional, used vagina, which refers to an internal anatomical structure, as though it refers to the external female genitalia. The hymen, when present, is the line of demarcation between the vulval vestibule and the vagina.
sthrobbins chapter 1 . 8/31/2021
There's probably not any chance you still monitor your reviews, but , as I've read thousands of these fics, and you're the first author well-read enough to know to use cliched instead of cliché, I had to write.
Tohshi chapter 32 . 7/25/2021
Never, I will never review.
Tohshi chapter 6 . 7/25/2021
I disagree with you on the not beaten by the dursley's in canon, in the second book Petunia attempts to hit Harry upside the head with a hot frying pan, before the dobby incident, and you don't just start doing that out of no where, well at least not at that level. and the causal dismissal by which Harry mentions being good at dodging in the scene implies that it had been happening for a while. I will grant you he is never hit on screen but that doesnt mean it wasn't happening.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2021
There is no good reason to send Harry back to the Durselys. No one was looking for him, all the Death Eaters were laying low and the only reason Dumbledore had Harry trapped in there was to break the boy.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/10/2021
Hello just wanted to say that there is a typo in chapter 19's a/n with the yahoo groop link insted of "dot" you put "dor"

Thanks
EmperorNefarious1 chapter 30 . 7/7/2021
Were there no votes for execute all slytherins and make it a two person house?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2021
This is one boring ass story
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2021