Reviews for The Harmony Bond
peregrine829 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Yes, it is just a little cliched, but it's still interesting. Just make sure not to follow too many more cliches and it will still turn out great.
Mikee chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Interesting start. I quite like it. I do hope Vernon gets put away for a very long time - Dudley could use a little time in St. Brutis Secure Center ... say, until he's eighteen, if he lives that long. -smirk-

I hope you continue. I'm looking forward to more.

Thank you.
Xmen583 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
good story, but what will happen to the dursley, if dombledore find out about harry being soul mated with hermione, it could change everything,

i bet dombledore make a mistake by leaving harry at the durlsey.

he doesn't realize till it too late, versnon was abusing him and i dom't think blood ward will keep him safe.
Oro4 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Very nice start! A little quick though, not complaining though because I thought you had more chappies but i guess not. I'm glad you're writing a Harry/Hermione. I'm (obviously) all for it! And it's crazy for you to be doing something so daring as a soul-bonding fic on your first Harmony! Kudos to you, mate!

I look forward to more. Update quickly (yada, yada)

Enjoy writing it... that's always a good thing too, right?

cheers!
GinnyLover14 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I love this chapter! Keep up the good work!
Seel'vor chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Yes, it's worth continuing.
sweetchacha chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
great start, keep going.
potterfan chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I think that this is a good start. Don't worry about cliches. I think it is hard to sound very original in the 1st chapter. I think chapter 2 and beyond will be easier to sound original. Can't wait for more!
GHRDR chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I like this. A bossy Hermione is always fun to read. As for the flow of the chapter it was good with clear details and the like. I'm just glad it wasn't potion-obcessed fan girl pairing(aka Ginny). Looking forward to reading more.
severussgrl chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
cool! i've never heard about this lol.
6,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 398 405 406 407 408