Reviews for The Harmony Bond
mindofmoses chapter 85 . 11/2/2020
Interesting story concept and not one of those fanfics that has Harmony in a soul bond and immediately they are the perfect loving couple, as well as putting more focus on the bigotry in that world. I just wish it was completed.
liasora chapter 4 . 10/27/2020
One thing that ALWAYS bugged me was the fact that Dumbledore described really well how Harry's parents were killed. Almost like he was there and watched the whole thing unfold and doing nothing to stop.
undeadRed chapter 84 . 10/12/2020
Hey! I love this story, it came to me at a great time and I'm so glad to see you back! On a different note, I'm really sorry things aren't good right now, and I really hope they start to look up soon I'm quite good at grammar, and spelling, so if you want me to I could beta a few chapters. I'm not great at other languages, but I can try my best! Message me here or on Facebook if you'd like my help! :) hope you have a great day
BratGirl1983 chapter 85 . 10/2/2020
I am really looking forward to the next chapters, please update
Duchess67 chapter 6 . 9/30/2020
I have to disagree with you about physical abuse of Harry in book one. It also states that Petunia took a swing at Harry with a frying pan and he ducked. THAT smacked of a regular occurrence and familiarity with more of the same for poor little Harry. So I'd have to disagree that he wasn't physically abused by the older Dursleys, or Petunia at the very least. Hateful, spiteful, horrible woman!
Kaoruhana chapter 23 . 9/18/2020
I absolutely love this story so far, especially the way you are tackling the grey lines that exist which make the Wizarding World safe from the Muggle one (obliviation, mandatory schooling, etc.).

That said, in the author's note for this chapter you apologized to readers for delaying a chapter because of your depression. Being someone who tries very hard to understand mental health and the way it affects a person, I want you to know that I was apalled you were apologizing for your mental health. I may have read it wrong, but I think you should never applogize if you are depressed and unable to do something. A person's mental health is important (I know, I've taken two years to work on making sure my mental health is good), and I sincerely wish no one ever has to apologize for making time to care for themselves mentally.

Apologies for the rant (and typos since I'm posting this review on my phone). And also apologies for being too lazy to login (my name is the same you see above though).
P.S. I really do love your little tidbits in the notes!

Kaoruhana
Riordan Keiran chapter 85 . 9/5/2020
I really enjoy what I’ve read so far. I do hope you decide to continue this story.
PkScholar chapter 85 . 8/15/2020
Damn, this is a tough cliffie to leave it at. It looks like this story is well and truly abandoned, which is a shame. But it's been great fun to read. I've very much enjoyed how realistic and honest the portrayal of Harry and Hermione's relationship is. That is where this fic stands out compared to other soul bond fics, or even romance fics in general. You built up their trust and friendship first, and also managed to realistically portray their insecurities even past the initial stage of them getting to know each other. I would have loved to see this continued further and developed even more
PkScholar chapter 9 . 8/14/2020
Poor Harry. Already has so many neglect and abandonment issues and now has the added problem of feeling like he's being forced on the Grangers, the one place he felt accepted...hope that the angst gets resolved soon and he can finally trust Hermione
colton chapter 27 . 7/1/2020
you should have put them in grifindoor
Guy chapter 37 . 6/22/2020
Dude, nice holy grail reference
Guy chapter 35 . 6/22/2020
Use patreon
Soliel Sidus chapter 85 . 6/18/2020
I've been following this fic since it went up in 2008, across like 3 different accounts. i hope you are well and I know things were so rough for a while. I just want you to know how much I love this fic and that I hope you're okay and doing well and still with us. I hope that everything is improving even if you're not finishing this story
Guest chapter 85 . 6/14/2020
Excellent story...gets as far as the tri wizard cup draw ...
Guest chapter 32 . 4/26/2020
what do i have to say about ROMANCE

being sirius here