Reviews for The Harmony Bond
Kaylee Alice Harman chapter 85 . 8/3/2019
I read this many years ago and just reread it again. I hope this story will eventually be finished because I really enjoy it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2019
I am wondering if you will finish this. Please do. I know i am not the only one waiting. Thank you
Relentless Dragon chapter 16 . 7/13/2019
i got to chapter 16 and loosing interest this plot just drags like a snail and then reading reviews to see if the pace pick up you go and stick hermiony in slytherin a house known to be full of pureblood muggleborn haters no logic in the world would fix that
Disappointed chapter 27 . 6/30/2019
You lost me when Hermione went to Slytherin without Harry. I have never, not once, enjoyed a story that did so. This was no exception.
Guest chapter 85 . 6/6/2019
Ugggg!,why? Why tell a beautifully crafted tale with no ending in spite. It's been 5 years. I know life gets in the way in ever so moments but a promise is a promise. You started it now finish it.
kamarieee chapter 1 . 6/3/2019
I remember reading this fiction in high school, and loving the story, as well as your reflections and in depth reasoning about Rowling’s world/ the world you built off of and why you went about it the way you did. I have not read this for over 6-7 years, and I honestly don’t remember the story line-just that I loved it! I’m happy I found your work again and I can’t wait to start back to reading this! :)
Simianpower chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
I've read up to chapter 6, and none of the characters or situations feel real. For example, in chapter 1 Mr. Granger calls the police, Dudley comes out of the kitchen, literally two and a half sentences are spoken, then the police arrive. Their response time was something like 15 seconds. And the next sentence the police officer is in the house. There's no time progression, just plot event after plot event with no connective scenes. Similarly, characters act as cardboard cutouts in order to make the plot work. For example, Dumbledore wants to test the bond, so he takes Hermione shopping at Diagon Alley, and upon arrival home Hermione goes straight to her room to read without talking with her family or Harry at all, even knowing that Harry really wanted to go and would be very curious about what happened. This doesn't fit the Hermione you wrote up until that point at all.

In any event, this isn't JUST cliched, but it feels rushed and inauthentic, and I'll be stopping at chapter 6. I usually give fics a few chapters to settle out, because the first chapter or two can be a bit rough, especially in an AU, but this one just doesn't seem to keep character at the forefront, preferring plot points to realistic, believable people.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 27 . 3/27/2019
Sorry Hermione going into Slytherin just will not due. We all know the abuse she will suffer thru there.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2019
only problem being the order of the phoenix is a vigilante group so they would have no power of putting haryy anywhere even if his parents where members.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2019
always found it weird in harry potter they say the killing curse leaves no mark so how does harry have a scar
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2019
it's Dumbledore he complicate's anything just by being there
Linkin-Phoenix chapter 24 . 3/16/2019
Sorry, I’m going to be this guy. *pushes his glasses up on his face.* TARDIS is an acronym so should be written in all capitals.

Anyway, I am really enjoying this, I just wish it had been finished.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 4 . 3/7/2019
How in the hell does Dumdum know what happened that Halloween night? He speaks about it as if he was there to see it go down. The only person who was there who survived was Harry and he wasn't talking at 15 months old. If Dumdum was there disillusioned then he is just as culpable as Lord Chicken Shit for the murders of James and Lily Potter

And then he has the nerve to say that he regrets what happened to Harry but intends to send him right back into that abusive environment. Again, just as culpable as the Dursleys for every broken bone, every forced fast down to Harry. He needs to have a curse placed on him that makes him relieve every single second of agony that Harry has felt since being abandoned on the doorstep of those vermin (I can't call them human after the way they treat a helpless baby).
GrumpyOldMan1 chapter 85 . 2/6/2019
It is disappointing that this fic is not completed and likely won't be. The story was intriguing. Is like to know who 4 of 4 will be and you take on the final confrontation with Riddle. I hope you are okay and resume writing again. You are a gifted story teller.
DONE394 chapter 85 . 1/23/2019
interesting, however you need to FIRE your beta because you keep inconsistently misspelling McGonagall. There are times when you've put one l at the end instead of two.
6,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »