Reviews for The Harmony Bond
punkyredhead chapter 85 . 1/3/2019
I liked the premise of the story and it had great ideas. I just think you need a dedicated beta so you don't need to rely on items brought forward by readers. There are areas that need help, mostly on consistancy and fluidity. I did I liked the story alot but there were several times I thought about stopping reading. I also had a hard time with how Harry and Hermione treated others, I get it they have alot om their shoulders and always seem to get dumped on but they treated some people like crap. I hope you pick it back up because like I said it had a lot of great parts.
Novum Arkilum chapter 27 . 1/3/2019
Sorry can’t really keep reading beyond this point, I seem to have some unexplainable dislike for anything Slytherin, can manage side characters in the house, but I can’t continue once I figure out or read main being there.

So far it had been nice read, I really hoped you wouldn’t put anyone in that evil house of snakes.
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 85 . 12/16/2018
Voldesnort really has a death wish
Jordan Ripley chapter 23 . 12/8/2018
New to the story and enjoying it immensely. Now, on to chapter 24!
Guest chapter 85 . 11/18/2018
Very enjoyable - even though it only goes as far as the tri wizard tournament.

Thank you !
Edcetera chapter 85 . 11/4/2018
also Harry makes a lot of sense, like how Hermione embodies Ravenclaw and Griffindor the most in canon, Harry embodies Griffindor and Hufflepuff, due to his loyalty to his friends and bravery to protect them
Edcetera chapter 85 . 11/4/2018
To the guest 2 below me (10-06-18) The reason Hermione is in Slytherin is explained if you read further on (I'm also pretty sure the hat gives a reason too)
Scarletpixiern chapter 85 . 10/29/2018
I love your story, it's brilliant!
what the hell chapter 27 . 10/6/2018
Hermione as a slytherin? Harry as a hufflepuff? When reading fanfictions, I expect to see some disparity in the characters’ canon personalities, but this is a molestation of all that Harry & Hermione are. Nothing makes me madder than getting halfway through a long ass fanfiction with the author having previously crafted a beautifully written story and made it their own while still respecting what makes the characters who they are then for them to get cocky and fuck it all up. You’re no fan of the books and frankly you’ve 100% done something that simply isn’t possible. Above all, Salazar Slytherin refused to have muggleborns in his house. The hat would NEVER have placed Hermione there. No you’re full of crap and are a disgrace.
cas6039 chapter 24 . 9/30/2018
If the magicals are explaining Voldemort to Miss Collins, why not mention the "taboo" from the first blood war that brought an instant murderous response from DeathEaters?
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 85 . 9/25/2018
OMG I'm in TEARS. Why are there no more chapters to his EPIC story! Easily one of the best Harmione fics I have EVER read. The plot, the writing, the dialogue, the characterizations, the friendships! Everything is just so perfectly done! And what a cliff hanger! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLLLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEE continue this story! The idea of Hermione being chosen to be champion is something I've only seen done well once (Hermione Granger and the Goblet of Fire, it was a fic on the portkey archive), and I just KNOW you would do the concept justice. And it is SUCH a great plot twist! I am actually at the edge of my seat with anticipation, so even though its been so many years, PLEASE write more chapters ! Or even if you've lost interest in this fic (which would absolutely break my heart), please consider writing more Harmione (you did them SO well) , especially Harmione where Hermione is a champion! Incredible fic, an absolute gem, and a pleasure to read!
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 27 . 9/23/2018
I LOVE that you put Hermione in Slytherin. I've yet to see a Harry in Hufflepuff fic, so I'm super interested to see how that will pan out too.
INCREDIBLE story.
Carool chapter 85 . 9/23/2018
Hi! I've read this story a long time ago and, maybe you won't writte it again, but I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed while it last. Thanks!
LilLinkGirl chapter 36 . 9/21/2018
Ok, not how I saw her getting sent to the bathroom. I mean they have all started being friends with her so I really don't see them doing it that way especially since Hermione can feel how Harry feels. I still love the story but somethings should have been changed. I get the "medical" explanation but she has know these people for years now, they know her and she knows them and that goes for the teachers as well. They have known her tendencies and could have told her to chill sooner instead of doing nothing and letting others talk about her. I know this is an AU but my schools were never like this (the muggle one did the same crap) and I was the know-it-all study fool back then.
mumphie chapter 85 . 8/26/2018
Oh, what a terrible trick - abandoning this story at such a cliffie! Arrggg! Ah well, I know real life happens, or the muse run away. I would love for you to consider reclaiming your story.
6,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »