Reviews for It's not always rainbows and butterflies
MagicianAtWork chapter 1 . 3/27
Note: did not mean to copy sIr2moons
MagicianAtWork chapter 1 . 3/27
I know it’s over but it’s so good that I have to follow it. Canon has disappointed me with this pairing. Honestly, they would be so good for each other when she can see him below his cool, various layers. Besides Haruhi’s father already likes him.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Very, VERY sweet!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
love this
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
So cute!
slr2moons chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Hello! I really enjoyed this fic. Canon has disappointed me with Kyoya's romantic disinterest in Haruhi, and your fic helps make up for that. I am very glad! My favorite section was the third one. Kyoya deciding to marry Haruhi because she is much too insightful about him - and thus a possible threat - is glorious.

If you ever decide to continue this fic, I would love to see your take on how Tamaki has handled losing Haruhi to "Mom". And also the twins, just because Hikaru is my favorite character in Ouran. :3

Thank you for writing this fic and sharing it with us! I plan to add it to my fanfic recs page in my next update, so others may enjoy it, too.

Best wishes, slr2moons
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Funny and is so them. As I always suspected they are perfect for each other.
wittyying chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Why does this only have 7 reviews? It should have 30 at the very least. Maybe I should stop judging the quality of the stories based on the number of reviews...that method doesn't seem to work for this fic.
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
“How bad are the blisters from your new heels?” he asked.

Haruhi flashed him a grateful smile. “If I take my shoes off for awhile, I can head them off before they get too bad. Your timing was perfect; thanks for the rescue.”

I love this part! Haha! Reminds me of the blisters I've got from wearing heels the past couple of weeks because of my class presentations. O_o
Kalachuchi chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Wow.

You have perfectly captured into words some of the reasons why Kyoya and Haruhi are so meant to be together. I really hope you continue writing more about them.

Really, really an awesome job. _
loretta537 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
these are some good stories and i hope to read more soon.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Those are all so perfectly Kyouya and Haruhi. Great job!

Sg
Sango The Lecher Slayer chapter 1 . 4/16/2008

perfectly perfect.

keep on!
Integration chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This deserves more than one review _. I like it alot.

I loved 3, it seemed to have just been lifted out of the manga and thats what I look for in FF's.

Thanks for sharing
muishie chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Oh God; that was truly wonderful.

This is the first Ouran Host Club fiction I've read...and you've done the anime justice.

I absolutely adored it although I never imagined this pairing before.