Reviews for It's not always rainbows and butterflies
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Very, VERY sweet!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
love this
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
So cute!
slr2moons chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Hello! I really enjoyed this fic. Canon has disappointed me with Kyoya's romantic disinterest in Haruhi, and your fic helps make up for that. I am very glad! My favorite section was the third one. Kyoya deciding to marry Haruhi because she is much too insightful about him - and thus a possible threat - is glorious.

If you ever decide to continue this fic, I would love to see your take on how Tamaki has handled losing Haruhi to "Mom". And also the twins, just because Hikaru is my favorite character in Ouran. :3

Thank you for writing this fic and sharing it with us! I plan to add it to my fanfic recs page in my next update, so others may enjoy it, too.

Best wishes, slr2moons
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Funny and is so them. As I always suspected they are perfect for each other.
wittyying chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Why does this only have 7 reviews? It should have 30 at the very least. Maybe I should stop judging the quality of the stories based on the number of reviews...that method doesn't seem to work for this fic.
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
“How bad are the blisters from your new heels?” he asked.

Haruhi flashed him a grateful smile. “If I take my shoes off for awhile, I can head them off before they get too bad. Your timing was perfect; thanks for the rescue.”

I love this part! Haha! Reminds me of the blisters I've got from wearing heels the past couple of weeks because of my class presentations. O_o
Kalachuchi chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Wow.

You have perfectly captured into words some of the reasons why Kyoya and Haruhi are so meant to be together. I really hope you continue writing more about them.

Really, really an awesome job. _
loretta537 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
these are some good stories and i hope to read more soon.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Those are all so perfectly Kyouya and Haruhi. Great job!

Sg
Sango The Lecher Slayer chapter 1 . 4/16/2008

perfectly perfect.

keep on!
Integration chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This deserves more than one review _. I like it alot.

I loved 3, it seemed to have just been lifted out of the manga and thats what I look for in FF's.

Thanks for sharing
muishie chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Oh God; that was truly wonderful.

This is the first Ouran Host Club fiction I've read...and you've done the anime justice.

I absolutely adored it although I never imagined this pairing before.