Reviews for When the saviours of land and sea unite
msforever chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
the blend btween the 2 stories is great ,i really like it. Are u going to continue ?
Venera22 chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Haha! This is very funny! I really enjoyed that. I cannot wait for your next update to be posted! Looking forward to it!
Original Max A chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Nessie! Hey. I haven't read your story yet, but I will. I just wanted to say that it's good to see you writing and I will be update both my Sinbad fics (Strictly Business and Isle of Aphrodisia) very soon. And it's just great to see you active. I'll give you an actual review later. Anyway, good to see ya.
dddynamite chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
haahahha i love it!
Maevelyn88 chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
;D

I love this story...

And this chapter really made me laugh.

Can't wait for more.

Love,

Ila.
vendy5 chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Maeve is so cruel. Poor Sinbad ;) Please update soon
KeepingAmused chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
*SQUEAKS*

ZOMG. I actually adore it! SinbadRH crossover. Absolute genius!

I love how you had Doubar and Robin kind of gang up as the authority of their bonded gangs. It's awfully cute. And I'm adoring your WillDjaq references...Great insight to the couple.

Will's character is written perfectly. The whole Sinbad hero idea is carried out by Will, who is obviously fanboying over him. I love the part where he just sits and stares at Djaq whilst whittling..

update soon x
vendy5 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
It is very interesting. I love it. I hope to read more soon!
Samantha chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Interesting choice of crossovers. Perhaps you can have them say that they are going to Nottingham because the Sheriff wanted to meet them and then have Robin and the gang tell them what's truly going on. Marian can even validate it by knowing that Sinbad and company are supposed to arrive! OH! And what about their christianity and Maeve's magic?

Just one thought, though, Sinbad occurred in the 5th century and Robin Hood was in thr 12th? What happened?

Samantha
ddh1973 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Yay! You're back! Wonderful start, I can't wait to see where you go with this.