Reviews for I Already Have a Father
Sammie chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Great job! You've done amazing!
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Robin owns Batman: One word. Diana.
Slade vs robin chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Slade is a best win it comes to fighting
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
:-) that was rilly good:-)
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
you got the relationship between robin and batman pretty damn well i'd say. nice tag to apprentice really, cheers
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I loved the bit about potential minions all but running away screaming when they found out Robin was involved. BTW it was wise of you to not use the flames to toast Slades backside because then I would have HAD to flame you and I NEVER flame!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
AW! *U* That would have been the coolest ending EVER! Especially since they referenced Batman...they should have had him in, man! *U* Rock on! Love the affection between Batman and Robin! *U* Rock on! You got the characterizations perfectly, in my opinion! *U*
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
i love it
Addicted2Books13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This was nice you changed around the story only slightly to add it Batman so that was cool and it kept to dialogue so nice!
May Eve chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
*SQUE!* I loved this the first time I read it, and I still love it now...on the *thinks* eighth (?) time through. Adorable! I just love the Batman/Robin relationship. Fascinating. Well done!
kingdomhearts222 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Aw! playboy!Bruce and emotion, yes. brooding!Bruce and emotion, sorta. Batman and emotion, never! But this was so sweet! I can see him doing that if it was as drastic like this. He acted just like a father would. And I like how you made Barbara into Oracle. I heard that Bruce Timm (or one of the BB writers) had wanted to do that in Batman Beyond to give Barbara and Bruce a more tragic history but it didn't get worked in. Yay for the Birds of Prey!

Lol, dreg. That is so shway.
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Wow this was amazingly well written I loved it. Batman was so cool in it
Nicole-Dilona chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
wow, that was simply awesome! This is so how the episode should've ended. Hehehe I loved the mentione of Harley Quinn and the Joker too. Anyway it great, keep up the good work!
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
See, THIS is what should have happened.

Bad Batman, abandoning Roobin like that!
ttfan111robstar1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
beautiful sediment and wonderfully written! all around perfect! LOVED IT!