Reviews for Visàvis
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Great fic
Semjaza chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
A little bit random, but still sexy and angsty and funny. And deeper than I expected. I really like this. It's different, and that's refreshing. Good stuff. :D
Kobugi chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Thanks for writing this! It really was worth reading. With its sweet fluffy moments, and those more hotter ones, I'm glad I was able to find this story. (: Gotta love their playing around and dirty jokes, haha. DxN ftw~
brokibrodinson chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Aww this was so cute! I liked your description and comparison of Nero and Dante's devil sides, it was a good explanation.

And yeah Nero can be pretty emo but that's part of why he's so cute!
Inscribed-on-my-heart chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
nice!
sharingan-youkai chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Ya think Nero's arm looks like a glow stick? Go watch 'Watchmen' and take a load of Mr Manhattan, now HE has a glow stick...ROTLMAO
YuffieHaruno223 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
aw soo adorable!
pinwheel926 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Oh, god! Cuteness! Your writings are love! x3
tmelange chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Excellent development here. I really enjoyed this. Read it twice. :) Bravo!
Kuscheldrow chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
*sighs deeply* Okay... I hated Nero, I really did, and that was only a week or such ago. Just started to like him when we decided to add him to our own story, and then started to read all those NeroxDante fics... (Yah I'm obsessed now, damn it xD) Even if I think that Nero would never develop masochistic needs I liked this one. :) (I think I wouldn't be able to endure Dante all night long if he just behaves like THAT! He can be so annoying, and his smexyness doesn't help him there )
xke chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
So this was my first DMC fanfiction and I think I picked a good one to read. It's really well written and so in character. This was just adorable. Thanks for writing! :D
Nakimochiku chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
that was very random, amusing, and hot all at the same time. damn dante is such a flirt. i wish vergil were still alive... *sniffles* dante misses vergil...
nerosredqueen chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Very cute!
SolR chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
hehe! Too cute! I love stories like this *post-love session* if you could adequately call it that. A brooding Nero is too adorable for words :D

Lurve the fic!
Lovely Mocochang.Com chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Aww, that's -so- cute! I love this pairing. You wrote it really well.