Reviews for The Trust 'Verse, Parts I, II & III
Agridulce Luna chapter 17 . 6/18
I need more of this, please. I love everything and I adore Iwa and Mamoru.
BannanGodis chapter 17 . 5/11
I can't wait! 3
kagome higurashi chapter 17 . 11/17/2017
please write some more. it's good.
druneko chapter 17 . 11/1/2017
Yay an update
amadea chapter 17 . 7/20/2017
it's an update! wow thank you sooo muuuch! finaly an interaction between naruto and iwa, I really really really love this story, hope you'll update it again soon, ganba!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
This chapter was amazing. Sai's PoV was sp swet and poetic and absolutely perfect. I am so exc8ted to read more. Thanl you so much for writing this!
ShadesofStrange chapter 17 . 5/4/2017
Wow an update! It's been so looong lol. Glad you updated. You know, seeing yours kind of motivates me into maybe updating my own fic, so thank you ; )
Killua17 chapter 17 . 4/29/2017
Yay I've been holding out hope for this fic for years!
I'll finally see Naruto/Iwa!
THANK YOU!
clover71 chapter 17 . 4/29/2017
Sorry, too lazy to log in. You know, this is such a strange coincidence. It's been so long since I left the Naruto fandom, but recently, I felt nostalgic because I remember some fics I've read that I extremely liked. So I scoured through my bookmarks which led me to revisit this fic just yesterday and I was heartbroken to realize it hadn't been completed. I was afraid that maybe you have lost interest in the fandom like I did. Now I get a notification saying it's been updated and I was like... 'woah, talk about telepathy.' Okay, off to read... :)
Bursgrogash chapter 16 . 11/21/2016
Wait...no...no...more?...*lies down, tries not to cry...cries a lot*
tere chapter 16 . 8/26/2016
When will you update next? I NEED MORE ! this story is fantastic You are so amazing
please continue this story
belle chapter 16 . 7/29/2016
I like your story. it has a unique ring to it. I'd love it if you write more and continue the chapters of the story.
Rodinia chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
If you still check your stuff on here, hopefully, I just wanted you to know that I've spent the better part of two nights entranced by this story. Good gods its amazing, the characterizations, the world, every one's interactions and dialog, it all feels so natural and effortless (AND MILDLY HEARTBREAKING OHMYGOD ;_;) and it just lives and breathes. Ugh its all so good I couldn't possibly find a vocabulary big enough to praise it. Even if you never continue it, I'm so glad you started and shared it for wine drinking oddballs to find years later from the other side of the world. I hope you're doing well and thank you so much for sharing this great tapestry of words!
darklightening chapter 16 . 1/2/2015
Rly enjoyed reading this, I hope you decide to continue updating! I'm cheering for Iwa!
LibraScales chapter 16 . 7/12/2014