Reviews for Cauda Pavonis The Peacock’s Companion
ladyjane025 chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Love the concept. I feel the characters are too far away from the reader. They don't seem like people, mere sketches. I'm still reading, though, so you've got me very intrigued.
llamaccapo chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
After two years time (shame on me), I think I get it.
Think being an operative word.
The narrating is kind of vague, which is probably why I was confused.
Overall, the concept is pretty interesting...
Cat Goliath chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Hm, interesting concept and writing. I'm further intrigued and can't help but get a night circus feel from this for some reason. Noticing the last update, I feel as though these wonderful stories won't be picked up anytime soon, but I will continue to hope. I can't wait to see what you have planned for this!
pyrokinetic maniac chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
I like how insightful Katara is in this chapter. Also, it would be nice if you could probably translate some of the French phrases you used in the first chapter. Google Translate is not the most reliable, and it may be that you mean something different with the way you use your words.
pyrokinetic maniac chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Although I do not get half of the intricate vocabulary used here, much less the French phrases scattered throughout, I simply adore the writing style and the way you have with words. I'm a fan of all your works on A:TLA, and I sincerely hope you will return to further amaze me with another chapter of either this story or "No Map Without Water".
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
While admittedly it took me a second to get used to the language and set up, I really enjoyed reading this. It's sort of an oddball story, but that's what makes it great (really, there needs to be more nonsensical fluff in the world.)
avatarfan chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You are bloody amazing. It would be an understatement to say that I'm intrigued with this. Hahaha. :D
llamaccapo chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
I do not really understand this story so I might come back to it one day but not this week I think.
chibi heishi chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Ouch. Wow, Zuko, talk about intense...
chibi heishi chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Okay, this is more like it. I'm sorry for the criticism of my prior review, I didn't mean to sound cruel, but it had really confused me. This makes much more sense, even if Katara does seem rather jaded.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Huh? Okay, after the masterpiece that was Tempest, I wanted to read your other Avatar works, but... this is just confusing. I have no idea what's happening, much less what a lot of those words used mean. And let's not even get started on the mottos... or the writing style. I'm going to go to the next chapter in hopes of better content, but... this one seems like it is less story and more bits of overheard gossip on a busy street.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I really hope you magically reappear. I love your writing style, the vignette-like snapshots.

Nami
Amy Pepper chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
wow

seriously impressed with all of your stories, totally think they are amazing!
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Crap I don't know...the...Victorian? Did she have an empire? Anyway, I like this and hope you pick it back up.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
She's not bitter at all. I'd say that's why she thinks she's better than him. She thinks that she works harder than him, that she's had to.