Reviews for Breakdown
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
darn lol
Nelarun chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Aww. Poor Byakuya! A months worth of paperwork ruined due to one ill-timed prank! I love your devious Ukitake! He's perfect!

Nela
Ayla-tan chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Very good

No wonder that Byakuya would break down at one time. You can't just take everything in and never let anything out. I think it was good that he did- it's not good to always keep everything in- and that Ukitake was the one who found and helped him.

I am really grateful to Ukitake for how he helped- he gave Byakuya a possibility to be himself and that's the best cure he could have given him. That's what Byakuya needed most
shvesta chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Cute, very cute. It was nice to read Byakuya as something other than the stone-cold ass kicking paperwork machine we all know and love.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Wow. Well, it was bound to happen. Keeping all your emotions inside for about three lifetimees, I'm surprised it wasn't worse.
skele-gro chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Sorry, this fragment is slighly incoherent: "and he was too frightened by then to tell anyone else, to Jyuushiro’s secret was safe." Should "to" in this case be "so"?
skele-gro chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
There's a small mistake: "Kuchiki taicho knew it to" should be "Kuchiki taicho knew it too".
staidwaters chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
yeah, bya-kun needed that... poor guy
Bluishorbs chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
so bloody freaking cute! aw byakuya lol he went around trashing the place, awesome story :) great job
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
HAHAHAH, ahmm...you call that SLIGHTLY OOC?
Devatron2000 chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
very good.
Juud chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Oeh, I missed the part where this was the prequel to His Other Day Job.

Poor Byakuya, though, being all stressed and then breaking down. It was good that Ukitake was the one to find him :P

Very well written!
Sesshy'sGirlLOL01 chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
hahaha poor Byakuya, i liked this _
Zammy chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
aw, so cute, kids always bring out the best in people.
KousukeAsazuki chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
XDD, too bad you're not into yaoi, but this was still very amusing. Poor Ukitake.. he's in for it now, but Emotional!Byakuya makes it all worthwhile. XD, nice two-shot, I enjoyed it very much!