Reviews for Rescue Attempt
rindy713 chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
beautiful. short and sweet. i love those great, chocolate eyes!
deliriousdancer chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
Yeah she really should have left a note. I knew he was not going to take her absence very well. I am glad he told her about Brady. That is such a heavy burden and he did not need to carry it alone. Olivia is pretty tough. Very nice rescue, and nice ending to the story.
Quaxo chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
Awesome, I like how you did this and didn't let it get too melodramatic but still let the drama unfold. Way to go.
Hope06 chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
wow amazing Job Olivai you have truly gained his trust

and of course Liv would understand remember she has a questionable past as well

amazing work
squarey chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
The End?

Not ...to be continued...

Ack!

Terrific read.
rindy713 chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
i hope he doesn't think she deserted him. she should be back in just a minute. i'd like to see things go well from here. bobby needs to pull it together, and with olivia's help, i think he can.
rindy713 chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
i'm glad she came to him. it sure sounds like he needs help, and maybe this time he will reach out. i hope he does.
Hope06 chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
I thought it was Liv

Bobby you need to realize that you havn't ruined anyone's life Eames, Ross and ( in your Story Liv) are there for you I promise let them in

Liv get back soon I think you misjudged the time

Bobby Liv loves you for you and that is a promise

As much as I am a Alex/Bobby fan in your stories Bobby and Liv work!

keep it up
Quaxo chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
Interesting interesting. I love the conversation in this. I don't think Olivia knows much of what happened, does she? Good for going there with the vomiting, after a certain point it's not just hangovers when you drink too much. Poor Bobby and his abandonment issues...
deliriousdancer chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
The idea that Olivia has dashed out to the store will not occur to our poor semi-besotted boy. He will naturally assume she has been scared off, offended beyond apology, or just plain came to her senses and split. I hope she gets back quick before Bobby throws himself off his balcony. What a waste that would be. If he starts drinking again before Olivia gets back I am going to throw him off the balcony myself. Olvia loves you and you love her, hang on to that until she comes back.
Souhaite chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
I just can't do it. Reading about Goren or Eames with anyone else romantically just doesn't work for me. Case files with no romance are better than reading them with some stranger! Even when it's Patcat! ;) Until then... I wait for your next chapter of Knight and hopefully a new one sans OC romance! Thanks! :)
deliriousdancer chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
My poor Bobby is so hard on himself. I know things have been awful, he is lonely and depressed, but please help him find a light at the end of this dark tunnel. Maybe Olivia will be able to reach him. He is right about the fact that she can identify with his life. Bobby's mind is just to busy.
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
The description of Bobby as a "lonely, isolated ghost" was one of the best I have read regarding his current condition. He seems like all life has truly been drained out of him. You did a great job recounting the events that have led to his downfall, and the downfall of his partnership with Eames without going into all the details. Olivia and Bobby do have a lot in common. That can be good in a relationship if what is common is good. Sometimes when the excess baggage is the hurtful kind, the similarities can be too much to handle. I hope Olivia and Bobby share more good than bad. I hope she is able to find the substance that is the real Bobby and pull him back from the edge.
Quaxo chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Yay! Olivia/Bobby. It is my sekrit love. I like how you've set this up, I'll be interested in seeing where it goes from here. Neither of them have had an easy road of it, have they? Also appropriate considering that she just pulled a similar prison break-in this week...
rindy713 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
excellent start! i hope olivia can get him turned around. you did a terrific job of weaving the events of their lives into the story of why they drifted apart. i hope them can find their way back together after all they've been through without each other.