Reviews for Anything But Ordinary
charlie chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Love actually! 3 and I very much enjoyed your fic, twas cute :) I sent a link for it to my bf lol..
Ravenfur chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Great story! Now every time I listen to Billy Joel I smirk and think of this story. I've been asked why I was grinning... Rather hard to explain.

Fantastic work on a wonderful series of drabbles.
TheDemonShadow chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
These were awesome! You should do more of these! These ideas would make awesome fics. *thumbs up*
Nathan Alexander chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Whee!

What a delight! I need to do this challenge. :D I love how your mp3 player has such a wide variety of artists. And of course I pounced on the Billy Joel! Whee! What a perfect song for them. xD

The only weird thing is the last one - Easy Way to Cry. It felt a little strained... then again, we can forgive you; you just wrote us ten great little prompts! Wewt!

Cookies for you!
jesuisl0ser chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I loved this! Nice work
Ties are Hot chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
number 4 and 7, FTW. i'm a big fluff fan, but those, especially 4, really got me. i loved this. simple, sweet, and oh so awesome. *favs*
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Sense and Sensibility is the movie. Which is funny since Hugh Laurie was in that film.

Really, so very good, when I read number four I immediately wanted a sequak for that one.

Unfortunately class calls, and I don't have the time to finsih or login, but I'm intent on coming back and finishing.
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
These were beautiful...

The visual in my minds eye of BLISS was the best
starkeys-girl chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I really enjoyed reading this little fic. Would the movie possibly be Love Actually?
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I haven't been on ffnet for a while, and to be honest I mainly here cause I clicked the wrong link in my favourites folder. But I'm bloody glad I did, because these little ficlets are truly superb. My very favourite was 'Psychobabble' because it was just so in character - and I by the end I was praying you'd continue it somewhere. And then you did! Which was fantastic. I hope Shore's taking notes...

You avoided the cliches, you made them seem like them - and you seem to have a very similar taste in music to me. All of these make me very happy indeed.

Thanks for proving that ffnet isn't iredeemable yet.