Reviews for Chuck vs the Ring of Fire
Mooncow33 chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Good story so far. Firefly still trumps everything, including Chuck
NickyR chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
KIds do repeat everything, that part made me lol. I am glad sarah is getting better she had me worried
NickyR chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Ok I know I have read these before, why I didnt write a response baffles me, so In case you dont know already, you are one of my favorite writers on here, I love reading your work, it flows so easily, and transitions so well sometimes i think i can picture it in my head like it was an actual episode on tv. thank you for all your hard work :)
chucksara4ever chapter 18 . 7/29/2009
I am sorry that i am not reveiwing each chapter but i only started to read fan fiction recently and it was complete but after the very emotional early chapters really loved the story and your portrayal of the characters.
chucksara4ever chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
This chapter and the previous one really got to me you wrote the scenes very well and it was great to get corina, bryce and everyone there to help sarah.

Very emotional.
Baylink chapter 18 . 6/11/2009
They're... evrywhere!

Nice. I'm not commenting much because I spend the end of most chapters sweeping up the pieces of my jaw so they don't make a mess.
Baylink chapter 17 . 6/11/2009
That's ok...

we were looking to adopt anyway.
Baylink chapter 16 . 6/10/2009
Kill him. Kill him all.

Or something.

So, y'know, otherwise, this chapter is just entirely too... incestuous?
Baylink chapter 15 . 6/10/2009
I knew leaving those bastards alive was a bad idea.

Um, she doesn't *have* a 911 anymore, does she?
Baylink chapter 14 . 6/10/2009
Got Nina Hartley..

Missed Keith Mars. Sorry.
Baylink chapter 13 . 6/10/2009
Ah yes... I was wondering whether Casey had paid Maya back, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more, eh?
Baylink chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
Quiet.

Too quiet.

Yeah.

Heh.
Baylink chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
So, you need any help *writing* Follies of War? I'm a pretty passable editor, and it's clear *Clancy* ain't gonna do it - we haven't even gotten the second half of Tiger, and it's been, what, almost 4 years now?
Baylink chapter 9 . 6/10/2009
Is Empire Plaza canonical?
Baylink chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
Oh, and by the way: SCCS has been out of style for 20 years, now; we've even moved on past CVS; we use SVN now. :-)