Reviews for April Fool
zamzowwow chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This story is so evil.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh, now that was precious. I have this image of Shego grabbing the bra and her clothes and beating a hasty retreat.

I don't think I'd want to be Drakken when her memory comes back either.

Fifteen days under the influence of knockout gas? Is that safely possible?
Tjikicew chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Funny!

That was one great short story!

Loved it!

Kim can be a real QueenB if she sets her mind to it. Yet anything's possible for a Possible.

Thanks for sharing.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
o this one is hilarious. i cant believe you thought of "WWBD." so original.
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Brilliant. A wicked thing to do, probably surpasses Bonnie in the effort put in. Shego won't be happy next time they meet, and Kim will be sure to remind her. The tattoos are the icing on the cake.
FluffyNevyn chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
written as a one shot, and not entirely a bad one, but good lord this could make an awesome story intro...well..maybe not awesome, but at least decent. Ron would have to die...or at least be otherwise indisposed of in some way.

I can almost see it. Fast forward a few weeks, Shego gets her memory back, gets angry, and whilest planning revenge, realizes she's angry not because she had a prank played on her, but because what happened turned out to be a prank, and deep down she didn't want it to be one...D
Zaratan chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
That was pure evil on Kim's part, but so hilarious. I don't know how she would have kept from laughing out loud though, I would have.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Aw. I was hoping that there'd be more. But, it was still quite good. I especially liked the bit with Shego running out like that. But, I'm sure that when Shego's memory does come back, Drakken won't be the only one on her list of people to "thank" for things. But, it was still entertaining regardless. And thanks for posting this!
spectre666 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Finally, a KiY story I finish. :P Much moe ealistic and also, much more IC. Nobody hurt (yet), but plenty of action in the future, limited only by the reader's imagination. Nice.
noncynic chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Oh, blaming her evil impulses on Bonnie? Overall, a great little story, nice to see Kim mess with Shego's head for once. And prison isn't safe enough for Drakken.
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Beware the the way of the Bon-Bon young Blue Fox. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

This may have been the most EVIL of all the Evil Kim stories. Of course if kim had wanted to destroy Shego's will to live altogether, she could have mentioned their occasional four-ways involving them, the side kick, and the naked mole rat.
creativetoo chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
This story was great. : giggles madly :

Kim giving Shego a taste of her own medicine. :)
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Ah, heh, who knew Kim could also be so cruel?

If Shego ever found out about her little trick there will be hell to pay.

I can see green fire if that happens.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Augh! A King In Yellow story that I like! Has the world gone insane? So much talent in service to the dark side it's not fair!
whitem chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Hahahahahaahaha!

So it took Kim thinking like Bonnie to come up with this. Hilarious!

I wouldn't want to be Drakken when Shego's memory comes back...