Reviews for Tags to Dog Tags
JT chapter 4 . 7/19
What a self-absorbed callous bitch Abby is. Remid me why any half-decent person would like this character?
Paula Galtarocha chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
After Dog Tags I happened to not bear the sight of Abby, She fou cruel and evil in this episode. Tim should never have forgiven Abby, Tony, and Gibbs for their neglect of this episode.
Paula Galtarocha chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
Abby and Tony were two complete idiots Dog Tags.
Paula Galtarocha chapter 2 . 7/26/2016
I just hate Abby Dog Tags.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
Awesome. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
Sickly... your version of Abby is just as self-obsessed but even more sugary than canon.

And your Gibbs is just loathsome, hanging off her like a lovesick teenager.
Saissa chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
"Ow, boss…what was that for?"
"Using my office without permission…"

LOL That was a great line from Gibbs.

Has Gibbs used it for real in any episode?
The Good Child chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
I really hated how they all treated Mcgee in that episode. I personally would have killed the dog.
dawnmarie1971 chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
awesome
alix33 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
"I guess I got a soft spot for lost puppies.” The Doctor smiled. “That would explain why both Jethro’s have taken so well to you.” - LOL

“Just please try and take a deep breath or two next time…or I just might have to head slap you.” “You wouldn’t.” Ducky smiled back at her. “I’ve done it before…” - No way! The only prerson I can ever see Ducky head slap, is Gibbs, and then only after Gibbs gave him permission AND ordered him to do it.
XsunflowerX chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
JIBBS! JIBBS! JIBBS! JIBBS! JIBBS! JIBBS! JIBBS! Yay! I LOVED IT! Ah! You're awesome!

On a serious note. Totally how the ep should have ended. But Jenny being Jenny... And Gibbs being Gibbs. *sigh*

Well written :)
XsunflowerX chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
LoL to the last line!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
Tony getting smacked for using the elevator to talk to Abby. I love it.
unique.and.proud chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
*sniff*

*sniff*

That was so well written and just so perfect.
unique.and.proud chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
LOL! :D loved it, especially that last line!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »