Reviews for Tags to Dog Tags
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 3/28
Awesome. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Sickly... your version of Abby is just as self-obsessed but even more sugary than canon.

And your Gibbs is just loathsome, hanging off her like a lovesick teenager.
Saissa chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
"Ow, boss…what was that for?"
"Using my office without permission…"

LOL That was a great line from Gibbs.

Has Gibbs used it for real in any episode?
The Good Child chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
I really hated how they all treated Mcgee in that episode. I personally would have killed the dog.
dawnmarie1971 chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
awesome
alix33 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
"I guess I got a soft spot for lost puppies.” The Doctor smiled. “That would explain why both Jethro’s have taken so well to you.” - LOL

“Just please try and take a deep breath or two next time…or I just might have to head slap you.” “You wouldn’t.” Ducky smiled back at her. “I’ve done it before…” - No way! The only prerson I can ever see Ducky head slap, is Gibbs, and then only after Gibbs gave him permission AND ordered him to do it.
XsunflowerX chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
JIBBS! JIBBS! JIBBS! JIBBS! JIBBS! JIBBS! JIBBS! Yay! I LOVED IT! Ah! You're awesome!

On a serious note. Totally how the ep should have ended. But Jenny being Jenny... And Gibbs being Gibbs. *sigh*

Well written :)
XsunflowerX chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
LoL to the last line!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
Tony getting smacked for using the elevator to talk to Abby. I love it.
unique.and.proud chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
*sniff*

*sniff*

That was so well written and just so perfect.
unique.and.proud chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
LOL! :D loved it, especially that last line!
unique.and.proud chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
"It was a simple request, one that Gibbs substantiated with a Father-like ‘you better do what I ask’ stare." Hehe :D

I enjoy there little arguments too... makes for some enjoyable reading.
unique.and.proud chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
Aw that was just so sweet :D

The Doctor smiled. “That would explain why both Jethro’s have taken so well to you.” He squeezed her hand softly. “Just please try and take a deep breath or two next time…or I just might have to head slap you.”

So perfect - both Jethro's :D
unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
That was so in character, especially McGee stuttering his way through a sentence. Aw poor McGee :) I don't think many people are good at reading Gibbs's reactions, especially when they're out of the ordinary.

Loved this line: "Gibbs came around his desk and closed the distance between them. “My people come first Tim, always have, always will…now go home and get some rest before I give you a reason to run out of here.”"

I love Gibbs :D
Dreamer22 chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
aww ::hugs Jethro and Jenny:: if only thats the way it went down...
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »