Reviews for What Happened to Susan?
SF3P0X1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
In the 4th book, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, it was told that Susan had gone with her parents to the Americas to seek a higher education. I very much doubt that she would have missed out on at least the basic sexual education by the time the rest of her family died.
kristina.cullen chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This was very interesting. I always felt sorry that Susan was left behind, understanding C.S. Lewis's parallels to Christianity, and understanding what that ment for Susan.

Great writing!
Tamira chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I did enjoy it, even though I wonder HOW your fictional Lewis found out about what happend in the 7th book... - Dreams, maybe. - A lot of stuff can be send through dreams!

I wished Susan would have realized in the end that magic and Narnia were real, but at least she will now start to let go of her bitterness and to take part of the family of her son. - And if her time comes to die. - Well, once a queen of Narnia, allways a queen of Narnia! ;)
Allie-wa chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I always wondered what happened to Susan after her family died. You did a good job relaying likely events. I liked that you incorporated her aunt into the story...they are both rather similar.

I do not find it likely that Susan would not know what missing her periods meant, especially since she had two younger siblings. That seems like something she would know...but that's just a minor issue.

There are some grammatical errors riddled throughout, but nothing serious. Overall very nice job. :)
twistedangelofdarkfaith chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
you're a very talented writer, this was very well written and creative. i always found it sad that susan ended up as a shallow character and this seems like a decent ending for her.