Reviews for Love and War
Paddington Bear's Friend chapter 39 . 6/26
So I quite literally have lost about 3days of my life going through Love and Quidditch and now this and it's quickly become my favourite story. Your writing style is so accessible and realistic that even 'getting dressed' doesn't feel like just mundanely going through the motions. This is an absolutely fantastic body of work, congratulations.
dumbledorescardigan chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
Did you name Jaiden after the Jaiden from the Magician's Nephew? The White Witch? Because they have the same physical descriptions and I already hate the bitch haha. What is Oliver doing!?
101olive4u chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Wowza, the last review was almost a year ago! But here I am! I just want to say that this story is truly amazing and I hope you do more!
katiedawson360 chapter 39 . 6/19/2013
awwww! i love this story!
Guest chapter 39 . 10/1/2012
Awwwww it made me laugh, cry and angry all at once, loved it thank you
Gabrielav chapter 39 . 9/5/2012
I love this story too! I could not stop reading!
I was very surpprised (in a very good way) that they did not sleep together untill the wedding. You cannot find this nowadays. It was very refreshing and good inspiration. A good example for all the teenagers.
Thanks for writing and thanks for sharing!
Please have a virtual cookie from me! :)
Roselialuu chapter 39 . 6/20/2012
I really, really liked it! I think that was the best Katie/Oliver I've read! I haven't seen any others that included the year after they graduate, when the stories aren't at Hogwarts it's usually about them playing quidditch. I thought it was also very cool how you put so much from the stories into it. Another thing is the Angelina/George/Fred/Alicia/Lee relationships. You made it very believable how they got together with the people they marry in the books! It was great! Keep writing please! My favorite character was Fred. I'm a twin and I can definitely see how George would feel after Fred died when he looks at himself in the mirror he sees Fred.
Lkay09 chapter 35 . 1/16/2012
congratulations, you made me cry :( this chapter was so amazing, I can't even begin to describe it. amazing, amazing, amazing job
aliben chapter 39 . 1/10/2012
I loved this story. Thanks for posting!
TheHufflepuffHobbit chapter 39 . 1/2/2012
I loved this! Your characterisation is awesome, I genuinely cared about Katie and Oliver in this. I liked how real all the characters seemed, how they weren't all just perfect, or entirely one-dimensional. I really enjoyed reading it, and was kinda sad when it was over. :)
NoReins-XO chapter 38 . 12/31/2011
Love this story. 3
spwarkle chapter 39 . 11/14/2011
This has got to be one of the few stories that has actually made me cry. All of the things to do with Fred's death had me in tears. And when George lost his ear and I realised you were following the plot of the books, and Fred was going to die, I almost cried.

I loved it. You managed to tie all of the plot elements that didn't make sense - like George and Angelina - together and I think you did it really well. I less-than-three this story! :-D
Er-my-nee Weasley chapter 39 . 11/8/2011
I love this story! I felt myself tear up a few times after Fred died. I really like your take on their love lives. I can see it happening and I can see Fred loving Katie. I don't really agree with your idea that girls who have no father attach themselves to other boys. My dad died when I was seven and I have never attached myself to a boy in that way. I'm 13 and i'm only just started to really notice boys. I've never been close to a male outside my family. I can see that maybe some girls would, my sisters seem to have attached themselves to their best friends dad. Still, this story is amazing and you write the characters perfectly.
NoReins-XO chapter 39 . 11/5/2011
Such a beautiful ending to a beautiful story. :3
PenofaPhoenix chapter 39 . 8/21/2011
OMG! This is such a good story! I think Oliver is soooooooo cute and I can totally imagine him with Katie. Do you think you could add like another epilogue or one shot about their kids lives? I kind of wonder what would happen once they were older...

This was a pleasure to read :)