Reviews for Gullibles Trials by Tim McGeek
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
You should write a about the IT Tim has to do. THat would be interesting I think to see Gibbs in Drill Sergant/Gunny mode.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
I don't know. Tony has set Tim up time and time again, often with physical if not emotional damage to Tim. Gibbs' reaction seemed a little preferential.
Buffyxenaman chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
You did very good.
wandamarie chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
it was a good one thank you
Balou chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
great. Nothing more to say!
seaoftrouble chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
Aww, poor gullible Tony! That was great, and I loved the last line.
affleckfan08 chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
cute ending!...
Celena Caine chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
First of all great story. My favorite parts were that Gibbs gave every one else an alternative. It made them appreciate that they could choose.
supergirl3684 chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
bet tim won't do that again! :D that was so great! for the record, think i'd rather be tony then tim...at least that way I know i'll be alive at the end of the day
Chloey1980 chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
Poor Tony. A Sneaker? Ouch

I like this storry. Hope the kids will not stop to play hooky for too long.

Thank you for writing this great storry.

Anna
PH2W chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
Having "served" 13 years in a Catholic School... writing a rule 500 times rings familiar and true...Argghh!

IT training for a week... as McGee that's truly nauseas making and worse than a spanking.

Fantastic wrap-up... I look forward to the next Adventure you create.

Cheers
crazy4gibbs chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
I'm not so sure about Tony calling a truce. I don't trust him. I've got the feeling McGee is not going to get away with this one! Thanks for a great story.

Naomi
sasha1600 chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
Ack! Poor Tim! A week in the gym with Gibbs playing DI? I think I would have taken the spanking!

I hope Tony's determination to stay out of trouble doesn't last too long... I'd like to read more of these. Great job!
M E Wofford chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
Poor Gibbs. I know he must feel like a kindergarter teacher so often!

Good ending. Appropriate punishment meted out.

I applaud you and Gibbs.
supergirl3684 chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
i think tony learned his lesson...for now! great chapter!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »