Reviews for A Day in the Life
Love it so far
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2016
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LEAVE IT HERE
ThisUsernameIsIndecisive chapter 7 . 3/23/2016
I hope you update this! I really like it!
Vivianne95 chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
Are you in Haitus or was it abandoned?
Please Update It soon! I really want to see how you'll make them react to his instinctive firing... Do they know that only SCORPIA teaches it?
PLEASE UPDATE IT REAL SOON!
yournever2young2die chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Please update! It's really good, and different the others
since it's told from Wolf's POV.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
The fact that it's wolf's pov makes it different.
seth 8627 chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
You think this is awkward? It is brilliant, give yourself some credit.
XxNeonShadowsxX chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Is there any chance the part about Tom giving himself a bloody nose opening pringles was a reference to the Gallagher Girls series?I just happened to be retreading this the same day I reread the second GG book where it said that.
Aiden R
Crazymeness chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
(chant) more more more more more more more more!
Pockets of dreams chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Are you dead O.o
Guest chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Finish it! Finish it! Finish it! P.s. sorry but I prefer if jack dies and Alex comes to live with wolf and k unit... Awesome story though!
amazingakita chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
you know, i got the largest grin on my face when i read that last line.

that is really well written! are you going to continue it?
MasteroftheTides chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
I can just tell this is not going to end well.
Martha chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
I can't wait for K-Units reaction to his instinctive shooting. Please update soon. I really like how it is in Wolf's perspective and how he is becoming parental or at least worried.
IWannaLightsaber chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
What an awesome story! I love it, and I really, really hope you pick it up again! A smooth but unique style - adds a lot of character to the story- and a lovely, delicious balance of K-Unit/Wolf/Cub. Even if you never finish it off, it will still be on my favorites list. But I really do hope you can start writing are an awesome writer and I really enjoyed reading this! XOXO