Reviews for Final fantasy X3: coming back
Dhampire12 chapter 15 . 5/22/2010
NOOOOO! Please put up the sequeal soon!
freak-4-God chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
hehe, last line was awsome! too bad this is only rated T. :(
TidusfromFFX chapter 15 . 11/5/2008
Nice

WIll Tidus be back?

Hope Tidus comes back!
sanchez2010 chapter 15 . 8/9/2008
OMG! Tears... I can't believe Tidus had to leave AGAIN! Grr. I can't wait till your sequel comes out! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Denya of darkness chapter 15 . 8/8/2008
Okay, I'm gonna be honest I wasn't impressed. This is JUST like ffx all over again :( BUT after seeing that you're gonna make a sequel that made me a bit happy. And PLEASE find a beta :P trust me it'll help! Keep on writing!

ps i got your pm, and sorry i'm too busy to work on a new chapter. I havent even started it yet. It'll prob be up in 2 weeks if I start working on it xD
Harley McCoy chapter 15 . 8/8/2008
Like the cliffhanger ending. Good story. Hope things work out better for Yuna in the sequel.
Harley McCoy chapter 14 . 7/12/2008
Wow. I can't believe that both Wakka and Vidina died. That's horrible. I wonder how you're going to end it. Poor Lulu.
Denya of darkness chapter 14 . 7/11/2008
Ugh computer problems lol well you spelt Pain wrong but oh well xD you should've got a beta much early on though. More readers and more reviewers would check out this story, maybe you should rewrite this and get a beta for the rewrite? That's what I'm doing with my ffx3 fic, AND I have a beta. I'm not insulting you, but take my advice it will help you.
Denya of darkness chapter 13 . 7/2/2008
That was extremely short. BUT it wasn't too bad. I'm so glad that I've inspired you, really _ and this should make you happier too. I update just a few minutes ago, please review! :P
Harley McCoy chapter 13 . 7/2/2008
Interesting chapter. I definitely see Jecht saying what he did. Good cliff hanger. Sad to see the story coming to an end.
Lord Admiral Ky chapter 13 . 7/2/2008
Short Chapter. I wonder what he has in his arms? Update soon please!
Harley McCoy chapter 12 . 6/22/2008
Eerie. So not only is Seymour back, but so is another malevolent unsent? Wow. Seems like things are just getting worse. I wonder what other unsent made it through, and if this hole will cause problems with Tidus staying. I'm looking forward to seeing Chappu's reaction to the news that Lulu and Wakka are married. Not many stories out there that have Chappu in them, should be very interesting. Good chapter. Keep it up.
Denya of darkness chapter 12 . 6/22/2008
Hey got your PM. Um well, I'm glad you're giving me credit for using my character name Jake next chappie but now you're basically copying my idea now with the hole being ripped and souls escaping well in mine shadows escaped but whatever it's still too similar O_o;;

well then again, you seem to be very inspired by Rise of the Shadows so i'm happy about that _ still no beta reader huh? that sucks
Lord Admiral Ky chapter 12 . 6/22/2008
Interseting series of events. I can't wait to see what happens next. It is time to go hunting for bad guys. Update soon please
Denya of darkness chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
damn seymour gr i hate him lol still no beta reader? that sucks. I'm sure you'll find one soon :)

-Denya of darkness