Reviews for 21 Guns
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Amazing story. But I am in tears :/
ziva10 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
you should write another chapter like ziva is 90 someting and dying she remembers the day tony died saving her you should clear up some questions was it quick like how kate went or in the hospitale fighting for his life was it a relationship or one night fling also did tony know that zive was pregnate it doesnt have to be a multi chapter just one please
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was very sad. Good job.
peaceloveandsmiles chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
this was really well written but i love/hate it that all the times tony dies ziva "just happens" to be pregnant while if it was going to happen to anyone it would be those two it always seems to be used but deep down i love it.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
A great story. Very good.
CrazyNinjaChicks chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
That is really sad, but I like it. There is more right?
Katidid chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Wow, I know you said it would be sad, but wow. I'm crying right now. It was really great though, I love allyour other stories too.
blueoctober chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
sob sob sob... that was incredibly sad but a truly wonderful written story. Loved the conversation at the end, even though it was horribly depressing. Great job. Keep up the good work. Take care.
xXriujooXx chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
oh my gosh...I'm actually starting to cry. That was so good! and so sad! Few stories on here are perfect, and I'm proud to say that this is one of them.
DoodleTaffy chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
aww!omg! i liked it.:)its sad nd writting these angst stories they work for you.
Dracoisalooker76 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Oh, that was so sad. Nice Job!
LadyRynofSunnydale chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Excellent story! Very sad, but very well written. You didn't have to say who it was because I already knew. Good characterization of all the characters. I could see all of them doing what you had them do. You're a good writer!
vertigirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
it's sad, but beautiful
MinaSeraphina chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Oh man, so freakin' sad but I love it so much!
Midnightdesire chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
So sad! Yet very well written.