Reviews for Edward and Bella: After Wedding
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
that was sweet. edward really is a romantic, isn't he? the rose pedals thing was perfect!
LifeLessWords chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Great job
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
It's so fluffy sweet! Not very smutty at all.
twilghtfan78 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Wow this is really good! It was really hott and sexy! I loved it. So before I read this I checked out ur profile and needless to say i'm going to start from the bottom and read all the way to the top.. But i'm going to read all of the oneshots first. then i'll read ur long stories but I already fell in love with them from this one.. So i'm gonna stop rambling now! :)
dncr1010p chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
That is so sweet! I loved the part where you are talking about Edward playing the piano and he was now playing Bella! Very well said.
Jeaniverre chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Aww! that was so cute!

but, wait- what does happen the first time that would make them need to clean up?
edwardsbella99 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Amazing. You are a great author. Keep writing! Nice lemon!
StarsOfSapphire chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Wow you truely area an amazing author! I don't feel wrong reading these stories ebcause you actully make it sound romantic not a pervert fast. The beginig half sounded, or seemed like it wrote by Stephine! Truley divine!
HM TAFFY chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Wonderful.

I'm glad you kept in the detail that most girls bleed their first time. It usually annoys me when there's no mention of it - afterall it's what happens and stories need to be realistic.

I'm glad you didn't make it gross either - still kept it light and romantic and sexual. Great talent.

Keep writing

-Hanner!
rosewolf44 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
wow
flower213 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Such a cute wedding night!
smilelikeacullen chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
so i just read like all your stories and i think you should definately continuse this one, and the gym one, and the car one, they were good, have more dialogue they would rock!
Culleniscious chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
That was rockin!
BiteMe1918 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Wow...this was amazing. You are an incredible writer, keep it up!
HoldOnTight28 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
This was wonderful. You are an incredible writer. Keep up the good work.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »