Reviews for WET
Jazzola chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That last line was brilliant xD

Thanks for this, great reading!

Jazzola :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Just found this story. Great read thanks. Sneeky alex at the end with the shower. Let's face it I would too!
vintage1983 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I loved this, perfectly written smut. I'm glad I've read this one, great minds must think alike, I had the idea of a cloudburst and similar ensuing scenes, but I'll not top this one!
scribblechacha chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I hadn't realised that I haven't reviewed this before, so here I am doing it now D

Great fic, absolutely LOVED it! "She smiled knowingly – in fact it had definitely been worth standing in a shower fully clothed for!" Makes me fall over laughing every time.

S x
NelleEsor chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I've read this before, but I fancied a good laugh. I really like this.

-Nell
lioness2611 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Brilliant fic loved the last line, in fact there some fantastic lines in that. Great!
xAlex-Drakex chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Wow loved this!

"She smiled knowingly – in fact it had definitely been worth standing in a shower fully clothed for!" This line was genius!
Lady S. Quattro chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
ha ha, loved this line...

“Oh, right…well, that’s alright then. So what happens now?”

It sounds so very Gene to me lol

Cheers for this little one shot, just what you need first thing!
clownish chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Just realized I never reviewed this. Very entertaining! nice job. Lovely smut.
nanuk solitura chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
*Falls off chair* that was amazing! You gotta write more Gene/Alex you so captured the characters! I loved that bit at the end about her standing in the shower! So Alex :P

Well Done!

Emma xoxo
user-left-website chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
"it had definitely been worth standing in a shower fully clothed for!"

lolz, I like that.

I love all your stuff :D
louella chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Flippin' 'eck! Very enjoyable, thanks for writing.
GrabAllTheyCan chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Filthy! Utterly filthy and i LOVED every word of it. I think i may need a cold shower to cool off. Well done, i loved this. Great work as always.
HeidiT chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This is really great! Love the twist at the end!
PhantomSpannah chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
excellent stuff - short and to the point! good M writing there and nice twist at end - loved it!