Reviews for We're Not in Westchester Anymore, Toto...
danielemlac chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Isso foi hilário. Muito bem escrita! Parabéns!
RomyLover chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Lol! Love that last line! Seriously cracking up right now!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This! Is! Simply! The! Bbest! Super funny, super awesome! Hahhaha! There were definitely Munchkins! Comic Gambit and comic Wolverine breaking the fourth wall, and... wow, I love fics like this; mixing and matching the fandom's many universes, seeing their parallel and differences, where one begins and where one ends... simply lovely! And yes, I had to read your author notes, too. Thank you so, so much for creating this!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
funny :)
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Thanks, that was hysterical :-)
maipigen chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
lol that was a pretty funny read I'll admit that.

You should make one from comic rogue's perspective too hehe.

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
Stormkpr chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Hilarious! Could not stop laughing.
bologna121 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I loved it! Amazingly funny and it totally made me evening :D
keebler-elmo chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
haha. nice story. loved that ending line "Oh, I think I remember at least one…". Its been a while since you posted this but know it is still appreciated.
Blimey The Toad chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Hey, this is really funny. I liked it :)

My favorite lines were "It's fuschia!" as I've always wondered what a world class thief was doing wearing robin's egg blue and pink clothing, and the line about taking over the world one abandoned mine shaft at a time. So true.

I dig it.
Mezzle chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
cute. very cute, I was laughing the whole way through! The ending, Classic
pinki84297 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
wow this story is amazing! two thumbs up! it was so funny i was laughing thoroughout the entire thing. i think you should do one the other way around like you comic rogue goes into the movies or evolution or something. that would be even funnier! wow this was great. hilarious. and so well written!
Little Lost Penny chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
col xD even though I hate the movie rogue . i hate the whole movie...but this was cool xD you should do one fot the comic rogue XDD! be waiting!
CaptMacKenzie chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Ha! That was great! But I wish you'd've made a 2nd chapter with the comic-Rogue reacting to the movie-Xmen, 'cause I'd've loved to see the comic-Xmen's reactions when they found out that Rogue wasn't delusional, after all ... that Logan really WAS tall, etc.
lovestoread chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
that was hilarious! I loved it!