Reviews for A Sad Winter
StoryReigns96 chapter 18 . 12/22/2015
Oh, fuck you. That's how you end it?
StoryReigns96 chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
Question: Why is Hermione friends with Chris? The troll incident is what sparked Harry's friendship with her in the books, if Harry saved her in your story then it stands to reason that she would befriend him instead of Chris (who is a total prat) and Ron (who bullied her). Even if Chris lied about it to the professors, Hermione still knew what really happened. That was a crucial part of the series and now it doesn't make any sense.
FlamingPhoenix7 chapter 18 . 9/13/2015
This story is so bloody FNATASTIC! I can't stop reading it! You MUST UPDATE, please! Please i really want to know what will happen!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/7/2015
I love tj
his story
corkcrazy chapter 18 . 1/13/2015
This story was beautiful and tragic. This is the most tears I've ever cried.
Bloly chapter 18 . 1/12/2015
Je ne comprends rieeeeeeeeeeeeeen! (nothing!)

Que se passe-t-il? Pourquoi? Comment?!

C'est vraiment intéressant, différent des autres histoires! J'ai dévoré tous les chapitres et j'ai hâte de lire la suite!

Merci de partager ta fiction!
Kat chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
More?
Philosophize chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
Please don't leave it here!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
Okay, I am angry at the Potters. I agree with the kid here, how could they forget about Harry? I wouldn't abandon my other child to my envious sister and her walrus husband to take care of my baby who is ill. I would take care of them both. That's unforgivable! This is sad and confusing. Geesh.
PricklesTheDangerMouse chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
MOOOOORRRREEE! Really good story!
Gotham Champion chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
Wait, is this abandoned? If so: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
-PT :)
P.S. Please update :)
Gotham Champion chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
DON DON DON!
-PT :)
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 18 . 7/12/2014
Rreally good. Please continue.
The Dark One Rising chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
It looks like the Death Eaters, Pettigrew, Snape and Malfoy all know something. Are they simensional travelers, or something?

Also, I'm a bit confused. In Chapter 17: Part 2, Volume 3, Chapter 1, it said this:
"Instead of being drawn by invisible horses, I was looking at Thestrals."

Then, in Chapter 18: Part 2, Volume 3, Chapter 2, it said this:
"Luna yelled back an affirmative from where she was getting on her own Thestrals. 'I saw Harry die, why am I not able to see them?'"

So, can Chris or can he not see the Thestrals?

I'm pretty the rest of my questions will be answered during the course of my story. My current questioned mught have something to do woth Harry's-not death.