Reviews for A Sad Winter
history chapter 24 . 1/14
Thank you for finishing this original story!
Dark Lord Potter Black chapter 24 . 1/11
Wow. Just wow. This was very beautiful fic. I loved this one from all my heart and soul. When are you writing the next one, huh? I will be waiting.
Nice update
xavierp chapter 21 . 12/31/2017
I think that this was the first, or one of the first, fics I ever read on this site. I remember it being a very early one for me, regardless. I loved reading it and wondered where you were taking it and I have to say that I love this story even more. I get that you are dealing with both time travel and other dimensions as well as trying to make a properly fleshed out and sympathetic WBWL and that I should do the mature thing and not whine, but please keep turning out great chapters but do it quicker!

I jest (but only a little bit). I am really unsure where you can take this, you have Draco, Voldemort, Bella, Snape and Kreacher all knowing or guessing the truth about Harry, you have a canon!Harry bleeding into the world and carrying on as if he were the only BWL and I really can't wait for the final showdown. Bravo. or Brava, in case you're female.
Madison chapter 21 . 12/31/2017
So lovely to see updates for this story. I took another read through the whole piece and it gets me just as emotional as it did when I first came across it. Well done!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/31/2017
Make Harry the Master Death, not the Master of Death and please let the Potters and everyone involt in Harry misery wander the World as ghost minus Chris of course.
Gurgaraneth chapter 21 . 12/31/2017
Love it
youshouldn'tneedtoknow chapter 21 . 12/30/2017
Oh my goodness this story is so convoluted just love it!
Greyandmint chapter 21 . 12/30/2017
Wow. This story just got even more interesting.
ClaireRiley chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
I love this story but I just wanna cry the more I read. God this is so sad
ThunderSphinx chapter 2 . 10/5/2017
McGonagall is an idiot. Harry was the one who should be on the Gryffindor Team! And Chris is a putz for not speaking up!
Escaped.prisioner.of.Azkaban chapter 19 . 9/20/2017
Will you continue it? Plzzz
NightTide chapter 19 . 9/17/2017
I love the story it's really good! Can't wait for the next update so pls update soon pls!
Ghostgirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2017