Reviews for A Night After Theraphy
thibbs65 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
awesome you should take over for Mark and start season 10 very talent this is the way it should have been on the show again amazing Job on this story loved it
Naley4ever23 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
That was SO good, it fit in with the whole timeline thing. nice! make more stories :)
rheaxoxx chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That was nice )
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That was PERFECT.
broodyleytons chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
whoa. loved it! it totally should of gone that way in the show...but then again the CW is a sorta family network and Mark isnt ever on the same page as us. lol.
ItalHunni28 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
ah i love it...so perfectly done...and i am keeping the faith ;)
oth4evernaley chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Omg wow...That was totally amazing...So much loce and passion..AWESOME! Can't wait to read more from you!;)
CherryCrush23 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
That was really cute! I liked it! i like the way you wrote them, that was really good, keep up the great work with your writing!
NALEY HILL chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Hey you, I love your story. Good job. Pool sex... M... Ok never mind. It's so hott.

Dude!... You're a good Author. I love your stories although.
OnlyEdwardsGirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
OMG! Totally loved it! :D It was soo good! you should definitely write more hot Naley scenes! you're a prof! lol! loved this one-shot! great job!
BrucasNaley4ever chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
that was really sweet!
loverof naley chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Wow Kel, that was perfect. We kind of did get cheated on the whole intimate scene on Monday.I wasn't extremely shocked because this is what I expect from the show all the time. But this more than made up for it. It was so hot in very way. I would love to see Nathan and Haley do their homework on the show. To see them take the advice of the therapist and have a naked swim together would be do deserve to have some fun and that would definitely help if you know what I mean. If we never get it at least we have this awesome piece to help. You did wonderful.:)
SluttyDeb chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Hot, hot, hot, Kelly. I like the way you write.

Pamela