Reviews for The Inspection
ho'okahialohaX018 chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
oh my. this story both caused pain to my heart, and gave me great pleasure. because omg royai forever. it hurt so good. thank you, you're great.
edwardfiend chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
This was great! It was emotional, engaging, funny and sad. It made me laugh at times and it made me want to cry. The end caused me to squeal, yes squeal, like a crazy fan girl. I am still smiling. This was a truly fantastic fic, I was enthralled from the first descriptive paragraph and I am really looking forward to moving on to the sequel. :)
Starship Artisan chapter 13 . 12/13/2011
Okay, so I FINALLY finished this story.

Frankly, I loved it. Great plot that was very interesting, yet it made me want to kill someone at the same time!

AND I KNEW ONE OF THEM WAS HUGHES! (didn't figure out the other to be Grumman, though...)
Starship Artisan chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Okay, I normally never review things until the final chapter if they are already completed, but I absolutely HAVE to right now or I will explode!

I think I have a prediction as to who these people making those phone calls are (chances are I'm probably wrong). And it will kill me until I find out who (if I ever find out who :S)

And I can also not stop reading this! Plus, this plot is surprisingly original, everyone is in character, and it seems very interesting.

In other words, great job and I cannot wait to see what the outcome of this story is!
VampirateLycan chapter 13 . 8/21/2010
LOVE IT!
2artemis2 chapter 13 . 6/11/2010
What a beautiful story! :D :')
number1animefreak chapter 13 . 5/21/2010
i can't stop giggleing and grining like an idiot! It was an amazing story great job. Now, off to "The Mission".
KaguraTheWindGypsy chapter 13 . 12/14/2009
I KNEW IT WAS GRUMMAN! : DD
KaguraTheWindGypsy chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
o somebody probably saw them! :OO
KaguraTheWindGypsy chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
i said the same thing that Hughes did.
theherbflower chapter 13 . 11/30/2009
Dude! This has got to have been the best peice of royai that I have yet read. It was well written, perfect plot, absolutely crazy awesome! Cheers to you, and I will be checking out the next half in the misson cause love, this is rockin awesome!

cheers,

herb3
OTP chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
its always the people who don't want to do it who gets the job it always happens to me anyway luvs it again silsnip

rooter
OTP chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
hm never a good way to start off the day...ever good job silsnip

rooter
Athena's Heart chapter 13 . 5/2/2009
This story was AWESOME! Great job. Now I am off to read the sequel. ;)
Heiddles chapter 13 . 11/18/2008
Wow that was one of the cutest Royai stories I have ever read! And the chapter with their first kiss made me squeal. Well done and I look forward to reading more of your writing. ]