Reviews for Secret
fan4u chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
wow i really love this story. i cant believe i have never seen this one before. i really love the johnny and nadine chemistry and the suprise at the end. i really hope you think about making a sequal to this it is such a good story and i would really love for it to continue.
SammiJ chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Love, Love, LOVE this ... I hope you write more of these two!
Candymen chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This is really good. Please write more on them. I love them and *the smuttier the better* :) .
maxiefae chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
PLEASE write another chapter
Reality-IS-Fiction chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write another chapter soon. Oh and Please check out my c2 for Johnny Nadine fans.
Lucian Dreams chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Just seen this one. You just had to end it right there? Awesome one shot. Hope to see more Nohnny from you soon.
steph m chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
you should do one more chapter-let people know what happens to them, like where is their son, for one thing.
onesmartgoalie chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Interesting! Loved it!
Liason4220 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This is my second favorite fanfic couple.

This is a fantastic 1st chapter. A tall, dark, handsome, brooding and slightly obsessed man, who can resist one, not me.

Cindy
Molinhas chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I love it...please add another chapter i love Johnny and Nadine together...

Update Soon!
justifiedlover chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Okay, first dayum! I loved this so much!

Now, secondly get back here and please give's at least just another chapter. I have to see more of JZ's reation to this revalation.. I know it's great to leave us with our imagination because I do that but this deserves another piece it seems to raw...