Reviews for Execute Program
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
I really enjoyed this, but the lack of scene breaks is really disorienting. I know that fanfiction removes line breaks when you upload documents, so you might want to edit them on the site itself. That always works for me.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I've read this in its entirety at least half a dozen times. It never gets less intense.

I'd really like to review chapter by chapter but it would probably just be me screeching incoherently six times and that would probably be a bit irritating even if it would up the review count to something closer to what fic of this quality deserves.

You are honestly my favourite MMX and Z ficcer (and you're probably my favourite MMC ficcer as well, but I haven't read as much Classic fic, so XD) and everything I've read from you is just so... lovingly constructed, and so consistent to canon and itself and everything, and it's just—argh. It's fantastic. I am oftentimes filled with the urge to link your page on Tumblr and screech at the rest of the fandom to read everything.

Also, fuck yeah these chapter titles are awesome. Fuck yeah.

(As a parenthetical, which is why it is in parentheses, may I ask to utilise some of your work to practise podficcing on? I'm not certain that I'd actually post it anywhere—although if I did I would definitely give so much credit holy shit—because I'm not certain that podficcing is a thing I can do in the first place and that's what I mean to find out, but I think it's polite to ask anyway, right? I'm not sure of the etiquette here. Sorry. XD)

Basically, you are a wonderful and talented human being and I admire the crap out of you.
Akainokami chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Quite surprising that nobody read this yet. A nice plot this story has. Love your penmanship. XD
ImpatientSnake chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I love how you portray the inner workings of Zero's mind as he cascades from insanity to "stability". It's very true to the nature of a traumatized individual. Keep up the good work.
Rama Olendris chapter 6 . 4/23/2008
You have such a wonderful and creative mind. I love each of your creative and captivating worlds that you create. There's not much that I can tell you to potentially improve your creativity, or your writing- though it is very redundant to just say "good job!" for every review...

I also like how in all your fics (even the ones on ) have a decent portion of plot rather than ONLY fickle romance or smut. I really like how you blend all three together to make something worth reading.

Keep it up, do your best, stay healthy.
Reader-01 chapter 6 . 4/17/2008
I just freaking love you, Laryna. Keep on writing, you are truly amazing.