Reviews for War on love
vampiregirl93 chapter 21 . 4/24/2009
Awesome Story!
a beautiful mess of twilight chapter 20 . 1/13/2009
i loved ur story alot i think u should have re-read it alittle but i liked it a lot
hopeless-bad-ass-romantic chapter 21 . 1/2/2009
aw! thats a really sweet and very cute story!

i love it even the Chp 20 even though it was very sad it was still very good! ;-)
Stars23 chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
I might be stupid, but how can he be coming home in three months after a six month leave when she is only one month pregnant. She would have to be three months pregnant, unless the baby isn't Edward's or he got out two months early.
watdaforks chapter 21 . 10/27/2008
i like this ending much more than the other one, it makes me all bubbly inside. D ahaha
Bethi-woo chapter 21 . 7/1/2008
Awh i prefer the alternate ending!

Obvious why aha.

The actual ending was good, but not as interesting as the alternate.

well done (:
DazzledbyEdward123 chapter 21 . 6/8/2008
I loved this story but not the real ending it made me cry. Also babies don't start to coo and laugh until they are 3 months.
flower213 chapter 21 . 6/5/2008
Hate to say it but you have the wrong age's for the babies to do what they are doing. They should be more like 3 or so months. Not 1. But this is such a better ending to the other one. I could only read half and then I stopped. This was such the perfect ending!
flower213 chapter 18 . 6/5/2008
Great she was so fast that herbody wasn't ready. this was a very well writen chapter in my opinion.
flower213 chapter 15 . 6/5/2008
That's such a great reunion. I can't believe they haven't all talked in so long. And I'm gonna guess that date isn't going to happen is it?
flower213 chapter 14 . 6/5/2008
That is the best name ever!
flower213 chapter 13 . 6/5/2008
Aw that's so cute that Edward knew what it was!
flower213 chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
Oh I was so confused at the begging. ANd Why wouldn't Edward know she was living with his family? You should have told him that. Great story so far!
flower213 chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
This was a perfect reunion! I love it so much!
flower213 chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
Oh lord pregnant underware? Interesting. It's a fun thing to imagine. And Jacob and Charlie are so unreasonable!
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »