Reviews for Love Everlasting
HAHA, I LOVE WHERE SASORI LIED TO HER
Guest chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
THAT BITCH
Guest chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
AWW MAN, WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?
Guest chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
WHO IS THAT FREAKING GIRL? MUST BE...KONAN!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
I LOVE THIS CHAP
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
/ SASORI BLUSHED! GREAT WORK, DEIDEI
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Why not try to kick his dick, Deidara? I bet that will work, I always did that to my bro cuz he's annoying
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
AH HAHAHAHAHA, IBIKI IS CRUEL AS ALWAYS! I WAS LAUGHING TILL MY JAW IS SORE
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
YEA! A FIGHT!
314212yay chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Sasuke, as stubborn as always datebayo! I love this beginning of it, Idk why...but I laughed when Sasori-kun said "Cause I can, moron," BELIEVE IT!
DeeaE chapter 20 . 1/6/2011
love itttttttttttttt
Tara chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
I LOVE this story so far. Usually I don't like OC stories, but this is really good!

One thing though. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY LIKE MIKAMI? HAVE YOU NOT SEEN MELLO? Now, he's the hottest Death Note charactor (his hacker partner Matt following in a close second). Personally, I hate Mikami, he follows Light to blindly.

Anyways, I really like this Akatsuki fan fic. You should totally read the new one Manga Fan-1998 posted yesterday, it's really funny.

~Tara/Livvie~
Celestialfae chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
Nothing but a damn chikshou (gasp, eyes widens then burst out laughing) omg i cant believe that . i was busting out laughing when Deidara said "why dont you stand on a chair and say that to my face" lol.

kusotare means shit for brains. what does shikshou mean?

that was so damn funny.

So what did orochimaru do that was so bad to Hikaru.
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 20 . 1/22/2010
E!

And the last part with Hidan was funny.

Poor Deidara. Although Orochimaru deserved it.

Anyways.

Is there a sequel?

Keep writing,

Italy
Mizuki Ookami chapter 20 . 10/11/2009
Oh my god i loved it it was diffrent then other it had a great story line that flowed really well. I will continue reading stories from you. :)