Reviews for Transposed
RabulaTasa chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
I want to see Flash hummingbird fly now.

-John
Dadaiiro chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
Cool! I really hope you keep updating this fic. I want to know what'll happen to him! Hey, will he go hunting or fishin, or something? he needs to eat... his metabolism wont let him off the hoock for long...

by the way, won't he get hurt if he keeps on barefooted? why not fashion som kind of sandals? tight ones at that, so he wont trip while running...

anyway, keep it up! I'll be looking forward on the next chapter!
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
hahaha! this is cool! I've always wondered what would happen if Flash somehow got transported to another world via speedforce! this is great! I'll be in touch with this fic!
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
AH, u had my attention caught with this. Dont let it be over.
8I chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
I'll admit I do't know anything about Final Fantasy, but otherwise I quite like it. It's kind of fun :)
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Nah, it's not the worst idea if you ask me. Of course I'm not really considering the interactions of the two stories or anything, "JLUxFFX" just looks awesome to me. Like peanut butter and jam. Or maybe soft ice and pizza if it doesn't work out.

Got a laugh out of me: “Oh! You’re another crazy from the sea! S’been a while since we had one of dem.”
kobez2.0 chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
I like the story so far, but i think wally's explaination was a bit rushed. I think you would have been better off with 'and wally proceeded to relate the adventrues of his life...' or something. having him explain it like that kinda killed the pace a bit.
TomatoGall chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
O.o...thats one way to sum up the whole Justice League world! nice job, Wally!
A very odd fellow chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
Finally got around to checking this out. Interestingly enough, I've seen the episode referenced in chapter 1, and despite not having played FF X-2, it *is* Final Fantasy, so it's not that hard to follow. Having Flash as the main character is a blast, and I'll continue reading to and through the point that your Teen Titans inspiration returns.

Thanks for the entertainment as always,

Avof
TomatoGall chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
hahahaha...Wally thought the same thing i did when i first saw Yuna...it lookes like she has a tail!
kardel88 chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Cleavage woman...lol

Wally, Wally, Wally...
kardel88 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
LoL

I liked it.

I believe that you have best captured how exactly the Flash would react. I'm anticipating a typhoon of hilarity as he simultaneously hits on all three of the X-2 girls. LoL

Cheers to a good start.
TomatoGall chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
i must say, when i first say your summanry i was..well, shocked. i mean, JLU AND FFX-2? wow. but...im interested to see what your going to do. best of luck! _