Reviews for Losing and Finding
Ealasaid Una chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Where is Guy?
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
First off, I can't tell you how many times I teared up while reading this; majorly sad. Seriously. It was wonderful, though and Fulton and Julie are the best. End of story. Anyone who says they're not lies, lol.

I can't thank you enough for writing this, it was a wonderful read and so...real. Thank you.

-midnight larkin ;D
skatergirl716 chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
That was a great story, you did an amazing job. I always look forward to reading your stuff because you do a solid job with the characters and are a quality writer. Good luck in the future!
For Esme chapter 12 . 5/20/2008
Oy, that was such an amazing story. LOVE that you brought it all the way back to The Goodwill Games and totally love that Fulton and Julie did stick together.
Torithy chapter 12 . 5/20/2008
Perfection! I loved Dean and Julie's first encounter and I absolutely love that Julie and Fult were able to make things work! Excellent job on this - really. :D
reader-babe chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
it was so good it made me cry
For Esme chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
Oh Fulton, Fulton, Fulton...that was not a good look, he should know better. Oh! Drunk Charlie...AMAZING. love it.
jeytonlover chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
Amy was a nice girl, she really was, but I must say that I'm extremely glad to see her go. And I'm wonderful if Julie asking her that was a Freudian slip. We all know she wasn't happen to find out that Fulton had "moved on".

I loved it all and I can't wait for more!
Torithy chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
Aww, I kinda feel bad for Fulton and Amy, but I gotta agree with drunken Charlie - who speaks an amazing amount of sense, lol!
For Esme chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
AWESOME update on this one, though that's no surprise. You've yet to ever disappoint me. Love, love, love the interaction between Julie and her mom.
tribalranger chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
great story.
Torithy chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
Aw, Fulton's a better guy than he thinks, but him and Julie need to stop kidding themselves! Although, all the Julie/Dean flashbacks make me well up - even the happy ones! I love love love this!
For Esme chapter 9 . 4/28/2008
Stop making me cry dammit!
Torithy chapter 8 . 4/24/2008
Aw, I couldn't help sharing both Julie's slight disappointment about the baby and Fulton sensibleness in knowing it probably wouldn't have been the best way for it to happen. I'm just hoping now that she realises how much he means to her ...
For Esme chapter 8 . 4/23/2008
Oy with the cliffhangers already! My heart broke for Julie at the beginning of this but I'm thinking she did it to herself with how this just ended? Excellent once again.