Reviews for Something More than Nothing
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Wow this was really amazing! So intensive and so emotional! Loved it!
sharp2799 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Didn't realize I hadn't reviewed it here! This sticks in my head, I don't know why, or why I feel the absolute need to reread it from time to time. It's got a grip on my insides and it's a tight hold.
mar chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
This quote: "..and her relationship with Chase flashed before her eyes like a near death experience." had me ROTFL. Nice work, could have been about four times as long. Thanks!
xyber116 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I actually don't consider the letter of recommendation as a second resignation. But I think the whole fic works really well.
Timbereads chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Ah, so this is the story you were telling me about. After a first reading, I gotta say it. Guh. That was great. This is so much better than what actually happened on the show. Even without the HC, if the exchange had sounded anything like this piece, it would have been millions of times better.

"In his eyes she saw truth, pain, bravado, humor, and (yes), a heart that beat, a humanity that gripped her and held fast. He was flesh and bone and blood; he was a ghost in a wishing well."

Fantastic bit of writing. You *get* House. Even more, you get how Cameron sees and feels about him, and that's so important in this fandom. Without paragraphs like that one (and the others that make this story so perfect), I would have felt like I did after S3 ended: confused. We got to see exactly what Cameron likes about him, and why she loves him, and what the hell she was doing with Chase, and even her reasons for actions that happen in the future! That, m'dear, is the mark of a true writer.
ILUVHOUSE chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Wow! More Real Soon PLEASE!

I love it!
rachel chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
wow...that story was very well written. You stayed true to the characters which is in my opinion, very important. Adding Wilson into the story was great too. Nice job, hope to see more.
NDcountry10 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Brilliant once again! I could read this over and over and over. I love that you are able to delve so deeply into this relationship. You are one of the very few writers who can make these stories believable because you make a sincere effort to stay true to the essence of these characters. No OOC for you. Well done. My favorite line.. "If given a series of Rorschach tests, every picture would be about House when it came to Wilson." So true!
coffeeberry chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This was awesome! Very well written, and kept me pretty much mesmerized the whole time!
SexyScottishDoc chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
awesome! love it!
Shadowy-Hollow chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Oh PLEASE tell me that your continuing this... because I LOVE IT! This could be a great WIP! Thanks!
tiflissa chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Am I the first to review? YAY!

Another fabulous job, sweetie! I think I already told you most of my favorite parts, but I love that her toes were free of polish. It might seem like a small thing, but I do think it says so much about her. Of course, I could be crazy, or over-analyzing, but oh well! *HUGS*