Reviews for Reason to Believe
Nice
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Welcome back Alex! Great fic
leftylady70 chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
I'd also like to see a sequel to this story as well.
iconoclasticone chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Dig it a lot. Yes, it does tend to suck when these great ideas hit ya in the middle of class, work, etc...

I'm glad u got to see the episode of "Ghost", that's one of my favorite Alex episodes. Great job again, I love the way you write lesbian relationships. I like smut every once in a while, but I like real, honest relationships better.
Pandora007 chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
im in love with all of your stories.. and i dont even started dark blue yet.. i totally can see olivia and Alex with kids.. fits perfectly.. thank you for share that with us :-)
NeoTroi79 chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
Awn yay for cuteness! you are a great writer!
Mary chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
That can't be all to the story! You should write more to the story so we all can see how things arwe going for Alex and Olivia now are they still together? Do they have ant more kid together? I would good to know!
mary2000 chapter 4 . 5/19/2008
Write more so we all can see how things are going for Olivia and Alex and thier son!
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
I was blasted by last Tuesday's was great!Too bad that it didn't for Alex though.
Willowezra chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
Interesting start to the story. Having Alex cocme at the last minute to save Olivia. I like her as the Hero too.

Now that Kurt has been dumped I see him causing problems in the future for the two of them. Any truth to this?

Keep the chapters comming.
VeraBell chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
Definitely loving it! Please update soon! xx
olivia031 chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
Its a good story line, but since when are Alex and Olivia lesbians?
chawkchic chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
Great story! Is there more to come?
Bookworm0485 chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
You know, as I was reading you story (which is great by the way) and got to the lst posted chapter, I was thinking about an email I'd gotten from a SVU group I'm in, suggesting potential replacments for Casey (Diane Neal) and I thought duh bring Alex back. I mean isn't that the obvious answer? So, it's nice to see someone who has the same idea. ;) Keep up the good work.

Books
Gzo chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
Wow great story, someone is on the ball lol