Reviews for Any Given Monday
QueenArla chapter 1 . 6/18
'Tears streams down his face...', should be 'Tears stream down his face...'

Also, the story was good, like always, but the tears comment might be a little abrupt. It doesn't quite fit with Kakashi's unemotional persona. He won't cry that easy. While it is possible for him to cry, it will most likely be at a time of great emotional overload; perhaps after he's seen the ghosts of his Team 7 and Minato-sensei. The rest is well written, but I think it's out of character for Kakashi to have a 'stream' of tears down his face after a dream that's not a nightmare. He seems more of a silent griever, not able to cry more than a few tears at a time. There are different types of people that cry differently. For some, tears come easy. For others, especially for emotion-repressers like Kakashi I feel it would be more difficult.
rhemank147 chapter 1 . 1/14
I...my tears has fallen too by reading this fic. awesome oneshot as always...
thatoneperson000 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
;A; FUUUUU. That is really sad
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh, wow. A great what-if story; nice to see how Kakashi dreams.
Zanzibar1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Aaaahhhhhh poor Kakashi! I actually kind of wish Obito and Rin were still alive. They would probably make Kakashi a little happier. Great job! Like always!
wrencrank chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That's heartbreaking. I think I found a typo though: in the last paragraph, it should be Tears stream down his face, not stream.

This shows how much Kakashi still lives in the past though. So sad.
horseygurl89 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wow...this story is really depressing. Very much what could have been, huh? I actually just kind of sat there when I finished it, cause it hit me so hard. Poor Kakashi. He is my favorite character in Naruto, and not because he has cool jutsus, or the Sharingan, but for his past. When Kakashi Gaiden came out, that arc just about tore me to pieces because it explained so much about him and his past. Great job with this!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This really sends a pang into my heart. Poor Kakashi!
caterwaul chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This nearly made me cry! It's so wonderful.
dundee998 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
*sniffle* Lordy... If only. That's beautiful. I wonder if Minato is running around there somewhere in that perfect world. An Iruka-sensei without his scar. A complete trio of faithful Konoha sannin. A happily retired Sandaime. A sane Gaara. Thank you, this has just made my day.
eve chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Sad, makes me want to cry. Good story but not too much depressing. Liked it. Thanks. Is there no hope for kakashi? T.T
HNarchive chapter 1 . 6/15/2008