Reviews for The Torture of Silence
Fher34 chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
That was a lovely angsty story. I really liked it :D though I wish the chapters had been longer. But oh well! It was still worth it :D
sunhex1120 chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
I don't understand. What happened to Itchy(Itachi)?! T-T but otherwise it was an awesome story :)
aurora0914 chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
That was effin great! But why did Itachi have to die?! Didnt he know that she was pregnant? Maybe then he couldve gotten a grip... so mean! I loved it, anyway. Make more soon!1
xXYour DoomXx chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
Nice, but how did Sasuke live. Did he steal the gun from him?
xXhinata hyuga chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Totally in love with this. I think It was a really great idea to make a mental home like version of Naruto. Can't wait to see how it ends :3
Imaginneeee chapter 11 . 5/23/2013
Oh. My. Just oh my. This was amazing and I can't believe I haven't read this before when I was scrounging around your fics. I objectify making Itachi Cray Cray ;) but it made the story so much better so I forgive you ;*
Apocalypse owner chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
i loved the flying dish part!
MrsDeidara chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
This story was so scary and so deep, I loved it. I connected to it. I think this is one of the most haunting stories I've read. I loved it :) You're an amazing writer, thanks for putting this story up, it made me cry a few times, but I love it so much :)
des chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Ur n amazing writer! U should consider doing tut as a profession
M chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
I love Jack's Mannequin. Dark Blue is one of my favorite songs.
rebecca chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
Yes. You did this fiction wonderfully. Thank you for posting it.
natu1713 chapter 11 . 5/27/2012