Reviews for Tube
Xx.WildatHeart.xX chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Ah, so sweet... I loved it. Perfectly heartwarming. ;)
This name is already taken chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Amazingly sweet and cute story, loved it!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
I really really liked the story.
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Awwww man, the whole story was so so sweet! :)
MagTheBookLover chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Aww, so incredibly sweet and adorable. I loved it! 3
Novel's addict chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
i adoreeeeeee the story it's amazing and so charming. LOve it.
Ailee H chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
so sweet. short, simple but really sweet. i love edward here, i could just imagine him.
Meteorite102 chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
This was like really really awesome I mean I used to despise short stories coz they ended so soon but u left me satisfied I love ur writing style so keep up the amazing work and post more short stories ;)
jgdnam chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Really swt! :-)
FelicityA chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
Beautiful story! :D
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
When I read they were neighbours all along, Weird and Awesome came out in the same sentence! I really liked it, and for someone who doesn't know London, you did pretty well. The only thing I wondered about though - was the self service cafe. That doesn't usually happen outside visitor centres or petrol stations, at least ones I've been in! Can't wait to read your next story!
Ms.LadyOfCalibre chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
An absolutely beautifully story which I am so glad I stumbled across. It's so refreshing to read an original storyline. Love the way you've portrayed Bella and Edward and the humour infused in the story is awesome!

x
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
So cute! I was smiling like an idiot the whole time reading this!
Melendine chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
wonderful story
NobodyButHim chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Super cute!

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? One shot in the future? Edward proposing on the Picadilly? I think you should be ;)
737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »