Reviews for Tube
GoodyGoody23 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
It's so cute! I loved it! You're such a good writer. :) Please update soon.
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
It was soo cute! I so love it! Continue! (But I understand it should be short, if it's too long it will drag on, and the story would loose it's energy. As a short one, it's just a short and cute "love at first sight" story)
cherryapple97 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I like this story. I also like Stuck! please keep writing both of them! I look forward to reading the on-coming chapters to both stories. Oh, and did i tell you that i absolutely love your stories?
MartaSwan chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
like it, love the last line. so sweet!

update asap

baci

Marta
Illustrious Blue chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
this is my definate favorite! i wish this would happen to me, but when i got the tube home yesterday, all i had was an old guy sit next to me, muttering to himself

maybe i should try the district/picadilly lines!

i loved the way you built up the scene, magic writing once again!

i hope you continue with this, but good luck with all of them, they all sound wicked!

x
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Haha, this is funny - "Hi." I'm a little confused though. Are they in separate carriages or separate tubes?
Alexandra Stone chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
adorably cute :D

update soon! XDD
Lupus chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Ravenscourt is SO (well, kinda) close to where I live. Northfields, on the Piccadilly line (the nice blue one :P) but you're probably sending her to somewhere like Barking or Arnos Grove. Bah!

(I'm voting for this on :P)
marianna14 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
aww itss cutee :)
Kimiaa chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Hehe, that's cute! Love the note P And London, yay! Tubes, yay! I suck on them, if I wasn't with my friends or family, I would get so lost (and according to loads of people I know, it's practically impossible to get lost. I would find a way). I can't wait to read some more! Edward, and Bella, on a tube! Love it.
amgglekim chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
love it
d4ni3ll3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
cool i think i might like the elevator one better but still like the idea of this one
All.The.RageR chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
both this and stuck are pretty great.

i've read everything you've written and i have to say, it is all so ridiculously good.
Screams-At-Midnight chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
LOL, I like the paper idea!
CrystalHeart01 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
AW! That was so cute. I wish someone would do tht for me. How cute is that!
737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »