Reviews for Tube
pfyt chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Okay I like this one... a lot. I think the whole "Hi" thing was I don't know probably the deal breaker or something :D.
AllyR chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Yeah, I'm pretty much addicted to everything you write. So be prepared for many, many reviews gushing about every one of your stories lol. This one is simple, cute, and romantic (even though they just met, that was probably the cutest meeting I can ever imagine). Please update again soon!
GoodyGoody23 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
It's so cute! I loved it! You're such a good writer. :) Please update soon.
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
It was soo cute! I so love it! Continue! (But I understand it should be short, if it's too long it will drag on, and the story would loose it's energy. As a short one, it's just a short and cute "love at first sight" story)
cherryapple97 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I like this story. I also like Stuck! please keep writing both of them! I look forward to reading the on-coming chapters to both stories. Oh, and did i tell you that i absolutely love your stories?
MartaSwan chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
like it, love the last line. so sweet!

update asap

Illustrious Blue chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
this is my definate favorite! i wish this would happen to me, but when i got the tube home yesterday, all i had was an old guy sit next to me, muttering to himself

maybe i should try the district/picadilly lines!

i loved the way you built up the scene, magic writing once again!

i hope you continue with this, but good luck with all of them, they all sound wicked!

Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Haha, this is funny - "Hi." I'm a little confused though. Are they in separate carriages or separate tubes?
Alexandra Stone chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
adorably cute :D

update soon! XDD
Lupus chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Ravenscourt is SO (well, kinda) close to where I live. Northfields, on the Piccadilly line (the nice blue one :P) but you're probably sending her to somewhere like Barking or Arnos Grove. Bah!

(I'm voting for this on :P)
marianna14 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
aww itss cutee :)
Kimiaa chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Hehe, that's cute! Love the note P And London, yay! Tubes, yay! I suck on them, if I wasn't with my friends or family, I would get so lost (and according to loads of people I know, it's practically impossible to get lost. I would find a way). I can't wait to read some more! Edward, and Bella, on a tube! Love it.
amgglekim chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
love it
d4ni3ll3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
cool i think i might like the elevator one better but still like the idea of this one
All.The.RageR chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
both this and stuck are pretty great.

i've read everything you've written and i have to say, it is all so ridiculously good.
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »