Reviews for Everything Will Belong to Us!
Nyan-Nyan IX chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
man i wish i was in dawns place ** kills dawn and takes her place ** . Could i trouble you to review my fanfics please it would mean a lot
Guest chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
why do you put charon in your story-he should be banned,you fancy him and cyrus-haha
saturn gf chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
wish it was me in bed
Martin chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
Funny
Martian chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
I want to be a member of Tg staff I have nothing better to do
Martian chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
How do I do the poll
Martian chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
I found that chapter weird in hope dawn and Saturn did not have s
Indy chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
This chapter was so awesome. ConjunctionShipping is far and away my favorite shipping, by a million and two points. Stuffed animals, a bunch of food, and my favorite 'ship in the entire world make for my favorite chapter. *claps*
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
wish it was me in bed with saty.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
SOOOOOO Glad you're back! love this story, though I would love to see more stuff on mars... but great job keep it up super excited for more.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
I like this. Keep it up :)
Dogs101 chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
I really hate that Mitsumi chick too
Left fanficiton.net sorry chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Please could you give everyone wierd hobbies, like mars is crazy about knitting magazines and Jupiter is crazy about ripping knitting magazines, while Saturn is crazy about stopping everyone ripping knitting magazines. but story is good, so please could you update since there aren't a lot of funny fanfiction a about team galactic- you are a life saver
Vina chapter 14 . 9/27/2012
Very amazing TG fic. One of the best and most interresting I've ever read! Although the thought of Charon giggling might give me nightmares for a while... SHUT UP CHARON NO ONE LIKES YOU! Yeah, he's annoying at Stark Mountain/ every encounter. I do have a suggestion regarding Jupiter. I have read somewhere that there is an apparent pairing between Jupiter and that creepy person Looker. I'm not sure of the name of the pairing but a fic regarding the two would be interresting. (Also, Looker is ussually found in the casino in Veilstone City) I would also love to read a fic about mercury and Neptune. Please update and take my idea into consideration. :) Keep up the amazing work!
Mimi chapter 8 . 7/17/2012