Reviews for Red Stained Rain
willowmaruis chapter 1 . 3/11
Wish us would update
meh chapter 2 . 1/21
I love it you should update this is literally the best naruto fanfiction I have ever read!
CatLoverx33 chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
A-hahahahaha! Go Nibi! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
oh my gerbil! this is like my favorite naruto yaoi harem fanfic ever. You have to update. It's so awesome. And the way the jinchuuriki are like a little is so adorable. This shall be deemed The Best Yaoi Fanfic Evah! from all yaoi fanfic I have ever read. And let me tell ya I have read a lot and by a lot I mean a lot of yaoi in my entire lifetime you could say I'm obsessed
Zayabel13 chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Ohmg update soon! Plus I think Sasuke shouldn't be part of it since his dad nearly did kill him :/
Zetsu will be interesting to say the least.
Kitty2013 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
You haven't updated in forever! Please update soon! I really like this story so far! I wanna see it progress!
Kagekitsonegal chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
NICE CANT Wit for ur next update
crimson reaper 218 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Please update soon...
LadyTeldra chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
*squeals* The harem would have been awesome! I absolutely adore yaoi harems, and reverse, but that one had some of my favorite characters!

It's sad that I can never find stories with harems of the all make kind.
demon-angle-eyes chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Awesome
Asherit chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Will you write other chapters of this story ? Do you even STILL write stories ? This one has great potential
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Awesome story
I think you should add Sasuke to Naruto's harem, if not maybe pair him with Haku
You should also add Sai to Naruto's harem
I like:
Neji/Shikamaru, Kakashi/Iruka, Zabuza/Haku, Choji/Ino, Sasori/Deidara and Kisame/Tobi (if you make him Obito/Madara cause I read some story's were Tobi is a different person entirely from Obito/Madara)
I don't really like how Asuma is paired with Kurenai and Anko though it could work.
I like Yugito/Zetsu/Fuu though It seems kinda weird it could work
Please please update soon
Ja Ne
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
This is AWSOME so finish the damn thing already
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
i love this story please write more!
hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
k so NO SASUKE! I dont mind him all that much but i think him in the harem may set off a nuke of dislike for the others so i really! Really liked the story though!