Reviews for Daisy Bell
The North Wyn chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
*shivers* I definitely just hung on for the ride with this. It was unpredictable and I figured it out with the boys as they went along. Great job on the brotherly banter. You have it down pat! I especially love this bit: "So Daisy thought of herself as a princess. Doesn't every little girl that age?"

"Dude, how would I know?"

I love the bit with Dean digging Sam up. Sam having a flower and spitting out dirt after his dreams were a great way to increase suspense. Great job!
hungry neptune chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
oh. my. goodness.

its like you harnessed supernatural and threw it into your computer screen and words came out.

this is SO good.

and creepy, so you did it right.

i seriously feel like i just finished a supernatural episode :)

well done!
Linnie McCary chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Very enjoyable; I like a good creepy story! I also especially liked the detail in your description of settings-for instance, the two paragraphs beginning with "Sam's getting used to regaining his awareness" were just terrific!
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
Wow that was one spooky read. An honest too goodness ghost story wrapped up in a terrible backstory that really did chill me to the bones. Great story telling, vivid in the telling so that it really does linger in the mind. I look forward to more from your pen.
Sheilabe chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
Really splendid story! :)