Reviews for No god but God
Yuri Shibuya chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I really enjoyed this short story of yours. It was quite emotion filled and.. I don't really have words for it, but it moved something deep inside me I guess, heahah. Thumbs up.
NicotineGum chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Great story.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I loved the quote at the beginning! And your use of the english language is like eye candy. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Luni Sedai chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
WHOA. Short and sweet
Skitts chapter 1 . 5/10/2008

This was another uber-good story from you. I loved the light/l as well as the light/misa. They're both amazing pairings in their own ways D

I want cheesecake now.

Bleh Dx
Fantabulous chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Yum... You made me want some strawberry cheesecake! :P

This fic was creepy and depressing at the same time. Very nice combination.

I always did think that if Light ever actually succeeded, he'd just get bored again. A perfect world is a dull world. _
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Absolutely awesome little fic. I love how you brought L in and out through the fic and the bit at the end with the strawberry shortcake was gold. Great story. Loved it!
Thien chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
"But sometimes he found himself longing for carefully dull eyes that flickered with the spark of independence, that stared at him with a faint suspicion, that questioned his decisions and challenged his opinions, challenged him. Eyes that refused to bend to rules, any rules, that remained stoutly independent." - Absolutely love how you brought L into this fic! The paragraph deepens the purpose of the first half, and yet still very subtle~ Absolutely love it!
Amidst the Rain chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Aww, poor Light. He misses L.

I love how you put both Light/L and a bit of Light/Misa.

Wonderful story, this is.
Teh Great Nubberz-oneechan chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Aw, poor Light-sama. TTTT He wants his L, but I like this story too. It's kinda like a both lightxl and lightxmisa. Five stars!