Reviews for Misery Business is Simply Theatrics
Thukee chapter 20 . 4/21/2015
Rated M my fuking Àss... Good story.
d1x1lady chapter 20 . 6/22/2014
Such a fabulous story! Loving your writing and can't wait to read more of it.
Alicia chapter 20 . 7/26/2012
Ah I just finished reading this and I couldn't stop! I started around 7 and now it is midnight and I can't get over how amazing your story is. I hope you keep writing because this was truly a master piece... and after the hundreds of fanfics I have read I can tell awesome stories like yours from crappy ones. I loved it and I hope that you write more long south park stan and kyle stories (they really are the cutest :3).

sad1st1c m1stress chapter 20 . 6/27/2012
Wow
batblake134 chapter 15 . 2/25/2012
kyle name is from Kehat Shorr (February 21, 1919 - September 6, 1972)he was the shooting coach for the 1972 Israeli Olympic team. He was one of the 11 members of Israel's Olympic team killed in the Munich massacre.[1]
notactive616 chapter 20 . 10/25/2011
That was... Amazing... It made me so happy when stan and Kyle were together and it made me cry when they were fighting and the part with te little girl when we leaned that she was dead just... Wow... It was heartwrenching and you wrote this so well! When I first started reading it and found out it had Romeo and Juliet in it I was all dissapointing and like bummed 'cause it was another one of those kindsa stories and I almost stopped reading there but I am SO happy I didn't 'cause that was just so good and not cliche at all! It absolutely blew my mind. Thank so much for sharing this wonderful peice of literature with the world and allowing me to read it.
notactive616 chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
O I'm seriously impressed that you had that mic Shakespeare just floating around in your head waiting to be used! Even if some of it isn't right (I dunno if it is or not just say if) I still think that it's amazing that you had that much in your head!
JasonToddlover chapter 20 . 7/27/2011
I really really liked this!~
Oceanangel1412 chapter 20 . 2/26/2011
I'm not going to leave as long as a review as I did for your other story because I've been losing sleep to your writing.

But yes. I loved this one just like I loved your other. Everything is well scripted and developed and you didn't just jump to the climax of the story.

I very much appreciate your work. I'll be adding this story to my faves now, along with you to my alert and fave list.
sleep deprived mind chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
this is...amazing!

just awesome and a question right about...now!

are the chapter names like songs? i mean either lirics or the name cuz they seeem familiar plz let me know and whats ironic about kyles name! its killing me
Fanficitonlover4allfiction chapter 19 . 8/6/2010
OKay, so I can't review on the next chapter but

Chapter 20 –

behind Stan and

Kenny, but neither were sympathetic for the large boy

_

and I

realized…that was how I wanted live

_

I had 2 others, but I didn't write which chapter xDDD''

So yea, I said it before, about how the entire play was like how Kyle and Stan's friendship changed to being lovers. I mean, I'm almost positive that's what you meant to do, because you are such a fantastic writer, I mean you really are. This fanfic is my favorite of all time. I don't know, it's just really good. I'm going to have to say you are like a Shakespeare of our time. I mean, you really just capture human emotion so well. I know no one died, except maybe Kenny, and that it was a happy ending, but, for example, those 2 OCs in Teacher's Pet didn't have a happy ending. You show people's flaws, their insecurities. You don't try to make them perfect, and maybe that's why I love your writings so much. I guess it's for the same reasond why people still read Shakespeare in this day and age. So yea, I really love this story and I can't wait for your next one to come out, but of course don't feel pressured.

Sincerely,

FFL4AF
Fanficitonlover4allfiction chapter 16 . 8/5/2010
Baww the part where Stan is like, no he wanted me to say this, always gets to me ;A;
Fanficitonlover4allfiction chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
Stan doubted that,

but he had much more important matters to deal with.

NYAAA ;A;

THE TENSION

THE TENSION!

LKJAFLIADJFILAJFALIJK JKAL

Poor Kyle
Fanficitonlover4allfiction chapter 12 . 8/5/2010
Brb crying my heart out ;A;

Ah goodness, you really are such a fantastic writer, you just capture emotions so well, like a modern day Shakespeare xD
Fanficitonlover4allfiction chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
The light green of Adam's dress flowed behind him as he pranced out of the dressing room. The dress was gorgeous and looked lovely on the boy Kyle believed.

There should be a comma after boy xD

BAWW