Reviews for Animal Crackers
Amineh1825 chapter 50 . 6/20/2013
Awesome story! Maybe a sequel?
nessa01 chapter 50 . 2/9/2013
Wow this is a great story.

cant wait for the last chapter and the sequel!
dbarr913 chapter 50 . 10/27/2011
I miss this story! Any plans for that final chapter and the sequel?
flygirl101 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hahaha! the lion and the lamb, Just like Emmet, Grizzly bears!
Ailat chapter 50 . 3/2/2010
Oh! That's way cute! I like that Seth's imprinted. This was extremely cool, to see that you've updated. I can't say much else, because I can't concetrated on anything for more than a while because I'm sick. It's fail, I know, and I'm sorry.

But I liked the chapter. You're writing has changed slightly. It has a different take now. It's not so different from your old one that it changes my opinion though. But yeah.

Much love

FinnIrishDancer chapter 50 . 2/11/2010
aw you know how much i love this story, and i just love every single chapter! I really liked the one word "eternity", it was really well done! Can't wait for more! (and im glad about Cynthia, her and seth are perfect!) :)
JadenTheFangirl chapter 50 . 1/30/2010
yay! finally! good chapter cant wait for the next and i think it sweet seth imprinted
aliexia chapter 50 . 1/29/2010
aww. this is so cute. thanks for finally updating!
zaly chapter 50 . 1/29/2010
You definitely just made my day. For sure. And to think that I was on here yesterday when you posted it...I wish I had been on long enough for you to update. Oh well. It was amazing. And for someone who has only been to a couple of weddings herself, it seemed realistic. But you also had a slight advantage. I obviously don't know how old people on this website are, but I would assume that most haven't been married. So, most people probably don't know what it feels like to be walking down the aisle. And that's how I would imagine a bride would feel. Brava!
Weegie-Queegie chapter 50 . 1/29/2010
As brilliant as ever Blonderz!

I like the ending, it was cute and fabulous, as you probably already know.

Can not wait for the sequal!
ThexHushxSound chapter 49 . 1/5/2010
EEKERS! I had this with my saved mail FOREVER meaning to read it...but i forgot. I remembered. R u ever going to finish it? No pressure :)
aliexia chapter 49 . 12/21/2009
This story is SO awesome. wait I use awsome to much in reviews, lets see, instead I'll use...*googling* (don't you love how google has become a verb)... magnificent! Your story was magnificient! yep, that works. anyways...

luff aliexia
aliexia chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
elyce alice

ha ha
JadenTheFangirl chapter 49 . 10/27/2009
wo ho i love ur story! plz, next chapter soon!
JadenTheFangirl chapter 45 . 10/26/2009
omg, seth imprinted on Cynthia! omg, omg, omg! oh, come on, dont let her die! she can't die now, she's cool and seth is my second fav werewolf! i love him!

u rock!