Reviews for Wake Up Call
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
OMG! I love the entire mini-season two you wrote, but this last installment especially. I became a fan of the show recently and was also dismayed at its cliffhanger ending, so seeing so much great stuff written about it was wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to do this, and if you do decide to continue I'm sure to read that as well.
OutdoorDad chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
"more eps planned in my head..." Yes, please! Thank you so, so much for the wonderful ride though season II!
OutdoorDad chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Love the dream plane tease :-) Only one more chapter to go... Here's hoping you write more!
OutdoorDad chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Finally diving into the very last episode, which I have been putting off, because, frankly, I don't want it to end. Yet, again, I love the character-driven details - Alonzo not wanting to lift a wrench because he could have his contract pulled for clause violation. Well done. Great writing, good times. Thanks for all the effort that went into this.
SQ chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Also, the Julia/Alonzo relationship was one of my favorite parts of the show, and I love the way you write them. I think you also do a great job writing the relationship between True and her father. So great!
SQ chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
LOVE THIS! I watched Earth 2 when I was a kid, loved it, and just rediscovered in on Netflix. I knew there was only one season but I'd forgotten just how much I love this show. Are you still writing chapters? I hope so! I'd love to read more!
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
First congratulations!

Great story hope you'll add another episode.

I hope that Devon lets them remove the failsafe from Zeke.
sadie112 chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
Marvelous. I thank you. If you ever write moreon E2, I'll get the alert and return to read it. s'been fun!
LaineTraver chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
I really love your E2 stories, they are wonderfully creative. Keep going I can't wait.
forestdreams chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
This is great. I'm really happy. I just re-watched the Earth 2 series and once again was happy with the show, and really unhappy with the cancellation. I thought if it was ever to be resolved I'd have to do it. I wasn't sure if I'd ever have the time, or if anyone else out there still cared. And then I find out there's still fan fiction being written after all these years, and someone's even taken it upon themselves to continue the show! So, I read your first season here with some trepidation wondering how it was going to go, and all can say is, "Well done!".

Usually I'd have a critique. I wish I could add something that would help you continue to refine your skills, but I really can't complain about a thing. Okay, maybe "Uley" seemed a little meaner and full of himself with "True" than he ever seemed in the show, but so what? I figure the author has some reason for it and it'll set up for a later story. I look forward to whatever comes. I feel like this story has been reborn the way it aught to be. I wish everyone from the show could have come along for the ride, who knows what might have happened? Anyway, the show was very inspiring. And, this continuation is very inspiring. I'm happy. Thanks. I look forward to your future works.

forest

p.s. Incidentally, if you have any published works, do you mind dropping a link to them? It'd be cool to check them out.
HEW chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
OK, so I finally spent 30 seconds getting registered here so I could tell you that these are so fantastic! This is what I was looking for in E2 fanfic when I first delved into this site. Your plot is so thoughtfully worked out and intricate enough to satisfactorily answer the isues created by the end of the show. I love what you've done with "Mom" and their new relationship with the planet - especially how it adds a new aspect to Danziger's character without making him any less himself. Zeke was certainly an interesting twist (and I appreciated the little Avatar nod - one might say you're a mad genius yourself!). And thank you for waking up Devon. yay! I loved that you wrote these as episodes and I appreciate that you've kept both the stories and the language clean as it would have been on the show - that was one of the things I liked about the series. So, thank you for satisfying my E2 hunger and I look forward to reading more!
Sedra chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
Gasp! No! I'm finally all caught up on Season 2! I know your brain is busy working on other stuff right now, but I can't wait for more of this story! (New Earth 2 stories make wonderful Christmas gifts!) I loved the Morgan and Zeke stuff. Morgan was always one of my favorites. Hell, they're all my favorites, I can't choose. And it'll be so fun to see what Devon makes of all the changes back at camp and the camp itself. Telepathy! Gaia hypothesis! True's part Terrian, like Uly (or, NOT like Uly!) A nice hot, WET shower! Cameron's cooking! A real bed! A happy John Danziger! And then there are the barracudas, too, of course. I'm picturing them as velociraptors. Very creepy. Poor buffalo. And I can't believe how excited I am that the transrover got a speed boost! Woohoo! Let's get 'em on the road to New Pacifica! I'm packed and ready to go!
Reichiru03 chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
This was an amazing story arc. I'd love to see more from you one day!
Allison McDonnell chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
What a satisfying ending to your series. You filled in the blanks regarding several mysteries, yet purposely left other questions unanswered. You also were certain to clear enough of a path ahead of you to enable the reader to pick up the trail where you left off and see which direction you likely would have been headed (with a few unexpected twist and turns thrown in, of course).

I loved Zeke, too. You need to write a series of comedic buddy fics just based on Morgan and Zeke's various adventures on G889. I would totally read them.

It's also a testament to how far Morgan has evolved. Only months before, Morgan was filled with nothing but disdain and distrust regarding Yale and was closely monitoring his every move. Now, he not only befriends Zeke, he is willing to risk his life for him.

I hope to read more E2 fics from you. Even if you choose not to continue this specific plot arc, please do write more.
LFVoy chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Still trying to be patient while waiting. :)