Reviews for Who You Going to Call?
Miriam1 chapter 13 . 4/28/2008
First of all, thank you. I did indeed have a blessed Passover!

This was a tender Clockwork moment. We don't see the human side of him anywhere near enough. You make me want to hug him, as he roots for Danny and Danielle.

Poor Bob!

I'm not sure I've figured out how Dani got out of the plant-trap, but it seems to have worked. Good for her! And she made Baphomet disappear! :-)

Oh, Sam! My heart goes out to her as she worries for Danny.

Oh, Dani is so brave.

Much love for the brilliant Egon, who figured out how to save Danny and Dani, and who realized that Vlad may still need help. Huh, Vlad being overshadowed by a demon. Who would have counted on THAT happening?

Even when Vlad is in control, he may still be in trouble. :rolleyes: He really needs to be a little less ambitious...

Clockwork has a "quick-fix" in mind? This should be interesting...

Aww... This line made me think about crying.

“Can I ask what happened to Vlad?” I ask wondering what happened to the old Fruit Loop fearing that he died (even though Plasmius is my archenemy, I still don’t wish for anyone to lose their lives).

That's Danny for you.

Danielle... Are you going to let her actually physically recover? She may NEVER mentally recover, although she will try. But she as emotionally strong as ever, and letting her go on the date with Miles was a delicious ending.

Thank you very much for this fic. It was a wonderful Passover present.

Shining Zephyr chapter 13 . 4/27/2008
I'll get you the others later on tonight, I hope. -poke-

Nice work, once again.

Shiny-sama
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 13 . 4/27/2008
Darn its over. AND YOU DIDN'T PUT A SAM AND DANNY MOMENT IN. You should really write a little one shot about Danny and Sam after this ordeal. It would be awesome but its just a suggestion. Great story I can't wait for another one! Smallvillegirl2
TPcrazy chapter 13 . 4/27/2008
The end? What, no sequal? Man! Oh well, it was good anyway.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 12 . 4/25/2008
Oh, scary bad guy _
Miriam1 chapter 12 . 4/25/2008
Amorpho has turned into Mayor Knightly? How is that going to help? (I guess I'll just have to stay tuned to find out.)

What do you have against Dani breathing? Poor Dani!

Janine figured out that something isn't right: Amorpho isn't the mayor. But I haven't figured out the purpose of Amorpho posing as the mayor.

Oh, Danny is helpless. And the only thing worse than a helpless Danny is a Danny who is helpless to HELP the helpless. Both of the Dannies need serious hugs and serious help right now. (And Dani needs to be able to BREATHE right about now...)

And now the Ghostbusters are officially in trouble, too. You are indeed the master of angst.

There is nothing for it but to wait and see with what you come up next.

Despite being a little confused, I still thank you for this chapter.

mystery writer5775 chapter 12 . 4/24/2008
*Winces* like I said, their all going to die. And congrats aren't yet in order for graduation, that's why I'm stressing. I'm short .75 credits and have to do that much worth of work by may seventh! *goes into panick attack* But I really do Danny at least gets to be a kid again, I hate the old helpless Danny!
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 12 . 4/24/2008
omg. yay amorpho! sorry a bit random there. i hope danni will be ok and danny will get his youth back soon! and i hope i get my shift key fixed cause the button is completely gone!
Miriam1 chapter 11 . 4/24/2008
It looks like our fearless heroes are in serious trouble. But Clockwork is on the case, which always means that there is hope.

Baphomet! I remember that name! The last time I saw it was in Dan Brown's "Da Vinci Code." Baphomet was used in a transliterated "Atbash" (I'll explain later) to be code for Sophia. For all that Dan Brown gets wrong, he can be creative about the few things he gets right...

But Danny is seriously in trouble, for now. Dani is on the way, but she has a track record for getting in as much trouble as she is able to rescue from. Whatever happens next is sure to be interesting. Whether it portends well or ill, only you know.

Amorpho dealing with Janine and Louis. This will be an interesting combination.

Thank you for this chpater.

Smallvillegirl2 chapter 11 . 4/23/2008
Yay Amorpho! I can't wait to see more of Amorpho...and the next chapter!
Miriam1 chapter 10 . 4/22/2008
I KNEW Vlad was playing with fire. Plasmius himself has destabilized for the benefit of the evil ghost he released. (I hope Vlad will be okay. He is an evil jerk, but he kind of grows on you...)

Hooray for Dani! It is beautiful to see that SHE has mastered the Ghostly Wail.

Oh, dear. Now Danny is in trouble. I hope whatever happened to him will be reversable, if horribly inconvenient for now.

As with Danny's first uses of the Ghostly Wail, Dani turned human afterwards. She'll be fine.

But Danny and crew have serious problems to deal with. I hope they make it out okay. Only you know for sure, but you'll let us know sooner or later. ;-)

Thank you for this chapter.

Smallvillegirl2 chapter 10 . 4/22/2008
ok i have a bit to say. First is yay i finished Dark alliance! but it made me sad and i don't like to be sad. second will Vlad ever learn. third I hope Danny gets his youth back. fourth glad Danni is safe and fifth is i can't wait for the next chapter! smallvillegirl2
mystery writer5775 chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
I love it! And also I apologize ahead of time if I can't review, right now I'm busy with graduation, a new job, an upcoming play that I'll be in, choir regionals, the spring choir concert, several upcoming church choir concerts, a huge dance concert, and the fact I'm as sick as a dog. I'll be reading your stories but I might not be able to review regularily till summer, if that!
Miriam1 chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
Oh, Danny!

Jazz, Edgar and Ellen, Tucker, and then mom and Dad. He got to everyone but Danielle, who is currently unavailable. I want to hug him goodbye, too!

And so it begins...

And Dani got some relief! Thank you!

Ah, and Janine and Louis are making good progress. This is a beautiful thing.

I realize that this is probably only a brief oasis in happiness, but I'll take it where I can get it.

Thank you for this chapter.

mystery writer5775 chapter 8 . 4/22/2008
*Mockingly* I never bother humans unless I see fit? What about bugging hordak's pupil then!